Current & Coming Soon Sprint Communities - LTE Status

Dkoellerwx

I was even getting 10Mbps inside the Park Meadows Mall with zero to one bar signal strength.

That must have helped you pass the time at American Girl.

;)

AJ

That must have helped you pass the time at American Girl.

;)

AJ

No doubt.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

This makes me smile! So I'm assuming that clearwire was pretty far along in Denver pre Sprint buyout? Is that the reason why or is it something else? It's clearly a plus either way.

It's already up for those with Triband LTE devices. Which will start going on sale next month. You can use it now with a Triband LTE hotspot. I had 30-50Mbps speeds on my Sprint Triband hotspot all over the Denver metro area. I was even getting 10Mbps inside the Park Meadows Mall with zero to one bar signal strength.Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This makes me smile! So I'm assuming that clearwire was pretty far along in Denver pre Sprint buyout? Is that the reason why or is it something else? It's clearly a plus either way.

Clear had already begun deployment before the Sprint-Clear merger was even rumored about. They're continuing deployment as planned now. But later this year or early next things should tick up a bit as Softbank's plans get finalized. 

• Like 3

Frontier's Internet services should be completely separate from their metro-e services. Anything more than 5 ms (other than consumer grade access networks) within Illinois has a problem.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

whatis going with East Brunswick NJ there is only one site lit up and the others are all to far apart for me to even get a usable signal.. why isnt east brunswick listed.....

There are actually two sites up in East Brunswick. Both are off Route 18 and you get a good LTE signal if you're within the vicinity of 18. Check Sensorly. They're also testing another East Brunswick site that's giving off a signal near the NJ Turnpike.

I live in North Brunswick, and we have smaller pockets of LTE than you do. You gotta try and make the best of the situation, because it's only gonna get better from here.

whatis going with East Brunswick NJ there is only one site lit up and the others are all to far apart for me to even get a usable signal.. why isnt east brunswick listed.....

I have New Brunswick on the map, is there really a reason to have East Brunswick on there too? They're right next to each other.

Not sure if this is considered official or not, but on 8/14/2013 I got a text message from SprintFreeMsg (6772) that read: Rochester, we're building you an all-new- network! See how this affects your service at http://sprint.us/rnr

Does that mean that the Rochester Market is now technically "coming soon"?

• Like 1

This is the second post I've seen today about Sprint informing their customers. It sounds like Sprint is buffing up their communication plan! Way to go Sprint. Keep it up!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4