Current & Coming Soon Sprint Communities - LTE Status

Dkoellerwx

I see they are updating towers in Syracuse NY.  I live in Liverpool, when will we get LTE service there?

Please use the New York state thread, thanks! http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2462-network-visionlte-upstate-new-york-markets-central-east-including-syracuse-albany-binghamton-ithaca-utica/

Arizona communities probably qualifying for "LTE Available" status with recent LTE site acceptances, sensorly tracks, and community discussion: Gilbert, Glendale, Mesa, Surprise, Sun City, Yuma.

I've got quite the list, I just haven't had the moment to get everything updated. Hopefully in the next couple of days. Yuma is on there, just gotta get it posted!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When do you think Minneapolis, MN area will have official LTE?  I'm waiting for it....can't wait to have it!  I know this isn't the official "Minneapolis" page on this forum....but I'd love some updates on it...I know it's hard to know. I'm in zip code 55391 (Wayzata, MN).

When do you think Minneapolis, MN area will have official LTE? I'm waiting for it....can't wait to have it! I know this isn't the official "Minneapolis" page on this forum....but I'd love some updates on it...I know it's hard to know. I'm in zip code 55391 (Wayzata, MN).

I do not know. The launch is only a press release. Coverage the day before and the day after the official launch will not be any different. What really matters is when your local towers get upgraded. Which is hard do say, unfortunately we don't have access to that kind of information.

• Like 1

I do not know. The launch is only a press release. Coverage the day before and the day after the official launch will not be any different. What really matters is when your local towers get upgraded. Which is hard do say, unfortunately we don't have access to that kind of information.

Thanks for the information! Yeah, it is hard to estimate the timing for it!  I hope it comes out soon - been in different areas and have it every now and then!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just donated, it wasn't much but I'm going to try and get to $100 soon. When do I get upgraded?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about instantly? ;)

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We just had the last one few couple weeks ago. I wouldn't expect another until a bit before Christmas or so.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah that's true... Hopefully SLC Utah will be on thT list! Thanks buddy appreciate it

Oh yeah that's true... Hopefully SLC Utah will be on thT list! Thanks buddy appreciate it

On the next list? Highly unlikely. Like, near zero percent.

The places I'm betting on already have substantial coverage. Like say, San Diego, Chattanooga, Knoxville, places like that.

On the next list? Highly unlikely. Like, near zero percent.

The places I'm betting on already have substantial coverage. Like say, San Diego, Chattanooga, Knoxville, places like that.

One can hope. Yeah for sure thanks Anyways!

Can't load the map right now because I'm on wonderful 1xRTT and it took 6 minutes just to load the forum on tapatalk.... Anyway, is there any word on the central PA market I believe it is.... Above Route 78 to include Jim Thorpe, Albrightsville, Lehighton, Nesquehoning, Tamaqua, Hometown, Pottsville, St Clair, and all areas in between and around those listed? There's not even 3g in any of those areas, and it's been horrendously slow data forever up here. Are all towers slated to get LTE, if not, what are the odds of at least getting workable 3g? It's a pretty large area that Sprint is neglecting, while ATT has LTE, we take 2 mins to load a mobile Google.com..... Thanks

Can't load the map right now because I'm on wonderful 1xRTT and it took 6 minutes just to load the forum on tapatalk.... Anyway, is there any word on the central PA market I believe it is.... Above Route 78 to include Jim Thorpe, Albrightsville, Lehighton, Nesquehoning, Tamaqua, Hometown, Pottsville, St Clair, and all areas in between and around those listed? There's not even 3g in any of those areas, and it's been horrendously slow data forever up here. Are all towers slated to get LTE, if not, what are the odds of at least getting workable 3g? It's a pretty large area that Sprint is neglecting, while ATT has LTE, we take 2 mins to load a mobile Google.com..... Thanks

I would suggest checking out the Pennsylvania threads, I generally don't have market specific info like that in this thread.

Is there any information available when 4G will be available in Richmond, Indiana, 47374?  I can pick it up 15 miles West of us in towns of 20,000 population.  We are a small city of 55,000.   Seems as though we would be on the list.  12 tower upgrades on showing on sprint.com/network for our area.

Any information?

Thanks much.