Network Vision/LTE - Cleveland/NE Ohio Market

Ianmac23

I thought that sprint announces when sites are halfway finished with LTE when they get to 40%+ but that haven't announced yet... And Cleveland is 48%. My area sucks...

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

48% of the NV sites were accepted, only 8% of the sites were accepted for LTE. I believe they announce when 40% of the sites have LTE upgrades, so there is a quite a number of towers still needing LTE upgrades before the announce the Cleveland market. http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/212-network-visionlte-deployment-running-list/page-3

• Like 1

I thought that sprint announces when sites are halfway finished with LTE when they get to 40%+ but that haven't announced yet... And Cleveland is 48%. My area sucks...

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk ????

Just remember that Sprint's Cleveland market is far different than Cleveland proper; the entire market covers from Sandusky to Ashtabula nearly down to Wheeling,WV and West to Mansfield. Additionally, I think the 48% completion rate you're looking at is not LTE, rather any NV at all (3G, 800, LTE or any combo). Our market, especially the greater Cleveland area, has a long ways to go but I feel we're going to see a ton of progress in the next couple of months.

• Like 2

Waze keeps my phone on so I can see the Sprint network status and signal strength (number of bars). Waze I use as GPS so I am not constantly turning my phone on to see if 4G is active.

Interesting. What does Waze do to show if 4G is present?

Jim, Sent from my Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2

Waze keeps my phone on so I can see the Sprint network status and signal strength (number of bars). Waze I use as GPS so I am not constantly turning my phone on to see if 4G is active.

Ok thanks.

Just remember that Sprint's Cleveland market is far different than Cleveland proper; the entire market covers from Sandusky to Ashtabula nearly down to Wheeling,WV and West to Mansfield. Additionally, I think the 48% completion rate you're looking at is not LTE, rather any NV at all (3G, 800, LTE or any combo). Our market, especially the greater Cleveland area, has a long ways to go but I feel we're going to see a ton of progress in the next couple of months.

:( gosh, it's like they're taking forever. They shouldn't have labeled those under cleveland then...

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk ????

:( gosh, it's like they're taking forever. They shouldn't have labeled those under cleveland then...

"Cleveland" is an internal Sprint market name.  Every one of the dozens of Sprint markets has to have a name.  You seem to be the one confusing the market with the city.

AJ

• Like 1

Man the Columbus market is kicking ass! What's up Cleveland!? Let's get rolling on these updates

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Is that your purple on sensorly at I-76 and 44?

Is that your purple on sensorly at I-76 and 44?

No that's not me, these towers are popping out of nowhere. There are multiple towers in Ravenna now.

No that's not me, these towers are popping out of nowhere. There are multiple towers in Ravenna now.

Now if they can only move a little East!

Now if they can only move a little East!

I'm praying for west! Like Kent, stow and Akron! They are moving quickly though around Ravenna so let's hope they keep going

• Like 1

Must be early altimers. Lmao. I meant West. Soon please sprint.

I thought you meant west!! Haha its all good I thought you were from around my area

Must be early altimers. Lmao. I meant West. Soon please sprint.

Yes, west... Directly towards North Ridgeville. We only have 4 or 5 towers :/