Chinese web site that sells phones safesaler.com

kckid

Very suspicious when they are offering last years 13" Retina MacBook Pro for $282.

But one thing that gets me is they are Paypal Verified.

PaypalVerify.gif Of course, they could just put that up on there for sh*ts and giggles.

It's a scam! They won't accept Paypal according to their 'How to pay' page, and want you to send money thru Moneygram or Western Union, or a wire transfer to the Bank of China.

• Like 2

A Macbook Pro for $240... Hmmm...

Maybe it is a P-P-P-PowerBook!

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/P-p-p-powerbook

AJ

I finally had a chance to read that sitting in front of a hospital waiting for a friend to be discharged, and I've got to say: That's totally hilarious! The scammer deserved it!

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By danlodish345
      Hey guys i am curious....i switched to boost mobile and i was curious if there are any handsets that support carrier aggregation.
    • By danlodish345
      hey guys i m curious what you guys think about rooting phones and the positives and negatives about it.... let the discussion begin!
    • By LuisBOSS302
      It's that time again for the phones to come out during the summer to start leaking!

The G2 is a great phone so we all have high expectations for LG to deliver a better phone in the G3!

Some rumors so far:
      2K display
      16 MP camera with OIS
      Octa-Core/Snapdragon 805
      5.5 inch display

http://www.stuff.tv/g3/lg-g3/review

• By greenvillesc
      I have been following the Malaysian flight 370 mystery and I keep hearing talk about cell phone and why no one tried to make a call. If the media is correct when the plane turned west they crossed land in an area that was populated, so even if they were 20,000 plus feet up wouldn't be possible for someone to get signal? Unless they were taken or disabled. I flown many times and turned my phone on or off airplane mode over land and picked up a signal I'm not sure what altitude I was but had to be fairly high up. I know over water a signal is a lost cause, but what about GPS? Do you have to have cell service? If I remember correctly I have been using GPS and went into a no service area and was still able to use my GPS.
    • By Mondays In Flames
      I have a question for you all, recently the flagship phones that have been coming out have all been pretty much on par with each other, with the key differentiators really being design, brand, and usability, among other things. I remember about a year ago or so, I used to look at Benchmark scores, and it really did influence what type of phone I was more prone to get.

But with the recent phones, notably the ONE and S4 with Sprint, there really isn't a big difference in scores and performance (The S4 gets higher scores), but that doesn't really seem to translate into better performance in real world tests (subjectively). My question is this: Do you look up certain objective facts, such as the benchmark scores, or are you more influence by the your own subjective observations, such as feel of the phone or brand?

-Luis

(The reason I'm asking is because articles keep pushing scores, and performance, one saying that the S4 isn't better than the iPhone 5, and that they fail to understand why someone would line up to buy the S4)