Network Vision/LTE - Minnesota Market

CuriousTim

It is awesome, My town (Willmar, MN) will probably receive LTE late this year. Like Nov. or Dec. And I get a 2 year upgrade Dec. 1! :D So it should come up perfectly!

I am definitely staying with sprint! I am sorry I ever doubted you sprint! :P

Once again, thanks for all of the updates!

I got 4 g for the first time in Lakeville at 35 and 70. I had just enough time to pull up sensorly and map a few points and then it clicked back down to 3g.

In other news, there was a crew working on cell antennas just south of 494 and Normandale yesterday. On the top of another bank building. Highland bank is it? Anyone know if that is Sprint? That would be great, 3 g is mind numbingly slow there at times.

Edited by monkeyw

Probably poor form to reply to my own post, but I got over there again this morning. The tower I was connecting to at 494 and Normandale on the south side was indeed on top of Highland Bank. No 4g off of it yet, which I guess wasn't too surprising since they were just doing antennas yesterday.

Edited by monkeyw

I got 4 g for the first time in Lakeville at 35 and 70.  I had just enough time to pull up sensorly and map a few points and then it clicked back down to 3g.

In other news, there was a crew working on cell antennas just south of 494 and Normandale yesterday.  On the top of another bank building.  Highland bank is it?  Anyone know if that is Sprint?  That would be great, 3 g is mind numbingly slow there at times.

ugh, couldn't posy from Opera mobile. . .

Yeah Lakeville turned on sometime yesterday, awesome, almost hits my house, i did a bit of mapping yesterday, but im not sure if it has shown up yet, I'll go paint sone more purple on the map , after finish enjoying my 4G breakfast at cracker barrel!

ugh, couldn't posy from Opera mobile. . .

Yeah Lakeville turned on sometime yesterday, awesome, almost hits my house, i did a bit of mapping yesterday, but im not sure if it has shown up yet, I'll go paint sone more purple on the map , after finish enjoying my 4G breakfast at cracker barrel!

Cracker Barrel and LTE is a great combination. I did the same in Wichita Falls back in November. Emmm, country ham and maple syrup. *drool*

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

I gassed up at the Holiday right across from Highland Bank heading back from lunch and sure enough there was a truck and trailer in the lot and a workman on the roof working on what sure looked like Sprint LTE RRUs to me.

I have pictures of that as well as the guy working on the antenna arrays on the roof. I have pictures but will have to post them later and I want to make sure I obscure any features of said installer if there are any, haven't really gotten the ability to check the pics to see if they are usable.

I know highland has a clear wire and ATT site on it but I don't Remember a sprint site there.

I have an app that has been dead on with all the other cell locations, it shows me connected to that one on native Sprint. I used to ping pong between one to the south and one to the north. Is it possible this is a new site?

Well if you look you can see I mapped a bunch in Lakeville yeaterday, just so happens I have to spend a little time in apple valley today, killing time, I'll try to paint a bunch of purple again today.