Network Vision/LTE - Orange County Market (Anaheim/Santa Ana/Irvine/Huntington Beach)

mbaseball3

I’m new to this, so excuse the question, but are you saying if I start mapping with Sensorly everyday to and from work I should see LTE possibly be activated sooner in my area? Near the Main Place Mall in Santa Ana, next to the Discovery Science Center or known as the Cube.

No- what I am saying is that if you start the continuous mapping or testing part of sensorly and just drive to and from work, you will be mapping all the spots for LTE as you get to work. You will be mapping it for everyone to see where LTE coverage is. I suppose it might be activated sooner as Sprint may see the activity and want to react towards it, who knows. But you would mostly be doing everyone a favor by mapping the LTE coverage on the sensorly maps.

No- what I am saying is that if you start the continuous mapping or testing part of sensorly and just drive to and from work, you will be mapping all the spots for LTE as you get to work. You will be mapping it for everyone to see where LTE coverage is. I suppose it might be activated sooner as Sprint may see the activity and want to react towards it, who knows. But you would mostly be doing everyone a favor by mapping the LTE coverage on the sensorly maps.

If you have an iPhone like myself we cant do it. We have to use rootmetrics which is kinda a joke

I’m new to this, so excuse the question, but are you saying if I start mapping with Sensorly everyday to and from work I should see LTE possibly be activated sooner in my area? Near the Main Place Mall in Santa Ana, next to the Discovery Science Center or known as the Cube.

Nope, Sensorly detects your signal either 3G or 4G and maps it in their servers. This way if you would like to see where is 3G/4G Sprint coverage or any other carrier you can check on their maps. sensorly.com

Using sensorly will not prompt spring to activate LTE in areas.

Also, the sensorly is only available on android phones.

Nope, Sensorly detects your signal either 3G or 4G and maps it in their servers. This way if you would like to see where is 3G/4G Sprint coverage or any other carrier you can check on their maps. sensorly.com

Using sensorly will not prompt spring to activate LTE in areas.

Also, the sensorly is only available on android phones.

Got it, thanks for the info. Question about mapping during my commute, should I leave the WIFI on? I see that Sensorly adds points or something like that for WIFI, 2G-3G and 4G LTE when mapping. I’m not sure if the phone picks up WIFI that will override or take precedence over 3G or 4G LTE readings?

Got it, thanks for the info. Question about mapping during my commute, should I leave the WIFI on? I see that Sensorly adds points or something like that for WIFI, 2G-3G and 4G LTE when mapping. I’m not sure if the phone picks up WIFI that will override or take precedence over 3G or 4G LTE readings?

if you want to map wifi, thats up to you. that option just allows you to map where free wifi is at. we are just curious where to find the 4G's. basically just open app, select map trip, start, and commute. stop it when you park. simple. even a cave man can do it :lol:

if you want to map wifi, thats up to you. that option just allows you to map where free wifi is at. we are just curious where to find the 4G's. basically just open app, select map trip, start, and commute. stop it when you park. simple. even a cave man can do it :lol:

Simple indeed! Not sure if the Neanderthals could do it though, they would probably try eating the nice looking GS3 or pound it to destruction J.

My buddy is mapping LTE around Angel Stadium and Disneyland. Looks like at least one tower in that area went live.

I'll be at the Angels game tonight. I hope that signal penetrates inside the stadium as well.

And wish me luck I come home alive. Doyer fans (aka Raiders fans) will be invading the OC.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

My buddy is mapping LTE around Angel Stadium and Disneyland. Looks like at least one tower in that area went live.

I'll be at the Angels game tonight. I hope that signal penetrates inside the stadium as well.

And wish me luck I come home alive. Doyer fans (aka Raiders fans) will be invading the OC.

I'll be there too. Go Dodgers : )

LOL.. Touché

Edited by desmonda7

I was right there last night with no LTE but over 1.5mps 3G. Hopefully it went live today.

Got LTE inside the Big A, but can't map Sensorly.

I mapped the stadium today, and some areas around it.

Ladera Ranch LTE signal is live and strong! Hope everyone is mapping today!

I also mapped a bunch of. Ladera today as well as some of the 5.

• Like 1

The tower at Tustin/ La Palma (near the Lakeview site) was spitting out LTE today. I noticed it earlier in the day and drove around the block a few times. I then mapped it on the train ride home . It's forsure not the Lakeview one. I drove around and checked the BSID to make sure. I hope this one stay turned on.