Network Vision/LTE - Orange County Market (Anaheim/Santa Ana/Irvine/Huntington Beach)

mbaseball3

City of Orange where I live is also very slow. We have 16 cell sites in the city and not a single one has LTE yet. Only two out of the 16 have been NV upgraded. No signs of any construction on the other 14 either.

I'm not 100% positive but I'm pretty sure I get 4G at my work off of Katella and Glassell!

I'm not 100% positive but I'm pretty sure I get 4G at my work off of Katella and Glassell!

It could be coming from the LTE site on the other side of the 57 in Anaheim or it could be that the site near Chapman/Glassell in Orange is now broadcasting intermittent LTE. But I have yet to see any in Orange.

I'm still waiting on the two towers in HUntington Beach to start broadcasting. those towers have been done for a while.the one on florida and main is the main one i'm waiting on since i'm about a block away from there.

I'm still waiting on the two towers in HUntington Beach to start broadcasting. those towers have been done for a while.the one on florida and main is the main one i'm waiting on since i'm about a block away from there.

How are your 3g speeds by those towers?

How are your 3g speeds by those towers?

Outside of the house, they are good. Most of the time though i am connected to the airave so i haven't been able to really test it. i want to turn the airave off to see the true signal.

Just a hint of 4g LTE in Aliso Viejo off Wood Canyon and Grand. What a nice way to start the day. My 3g service is pretty weak in my house and it seems to be the same with 4g but it's on then off as soon as I go downstairs. I turned on the wifes iPhone just to see if it would show on on her phone and bam LTE comes on for a sec then switches back to 3g.

• Like 1

LTE appears to be back up in Eastern Brea. It was up and down for a week but it looks like it might be on for good now (fingers crossed). It's interesting because it causes my phone to flip between the 3G upgraded site in Yorba Linda (strong signal, but horrible static - bandwidth issues?) and the Brea LTE site (weak signal, but no voice quality issues).

I've waited over a good month now when LTE first appeared about 2 miles from my house and it still has not made it there. I'm about ready to file a BBB report to get out of my contract.

I wish I lived on the ocean though.

post-6813-0-12954100-1366216375_thumb.png

• Like 2

I've waited over a good month now when LTE first appeared about 2 miles from my house and it still has not made it there. I'm about ready to file a BBB report to get out of my contract.

I wish I lived on the ocean though.

Do you not have WiFi at your house or something?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

LTE is coming to the entire coverage area. So, LTE will cover your house sooner or later. But that should be the least of your concerns, as you should already have broadband Internet access with Wi-Fi at home. If not, then you are doing something wrong.

As for a BBB complaint, that is just silly. You would have to show that your Sprint contract somehow specified that you would have LTE at your house within a certain time period.

AJ

• Like 3

New to the site, but not to Sprint. Worked for them for the last 4 yrs to start my own business, we are opening a new prepaid retailer by Main St and McFadden in Santa Ana and noticed that on my birthday yesterday we received Lte service in our store.

It's been super fast lately, at 26 down and 6 up, these speeds are sweet.

post-14047-0-08922100-1366278029_thumb.png

Edited by OscarR87

It was off for a few weeks. I don't know if it was on earlier this week, I just happened to notice it today. It wasn't on last week for sure.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2