Network Vision/LTE - East Michigan Market (Detroit/Flint/Ann Arbor/Tri-Cities)

ReyBanz

You can post the pics anywhere you want. If you reference the Site ID in your post, it must be in the Sponsor section. You can take a picture of the Site ID if posted and that is allowed in the public section.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

okay gotcha.

When somebody used a site ID the last time they got ripped for saying it was sponsor information . But in all instances it was actually a site ID to locate any towers when you walked up to it just trying to clarify. I posted the site ID over year ago no 1 yelled then but they are now

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Please don't talk about your slow speed or your high speed. Let's talk about what you see on the tower up or down or if there's fiber be placed or cable workers

Not sure if this was directed to me or not, but im going to answer like it was. I had no plans on talking about speeds. It was going to be qll about the towers, which includes whats on the ground and whats up on the tower.

When somebody used a site ID the last time they got ripped for saying it was sponsor information . But in all instances it was actually a site ID to locate any towers when you walked up to it just trying to clarify. I posted the site ID over year ago no 1 yelled then but they are now

If someone gets the Site ID from the site, people should post the pic of it so our moderators don't think you are posting Sponsor content. Easy enough.

• Like 1

I heard from a source one of the sites in Howell, Michigan is now complete with LTE. It may or may not be live at this time. But Samsung is calling for inspection. Yay! Finally.

Robert

I am so enthusiastic for the first site to come online! What a great way to start the new year! A nice purple LTE dot on sensorly might call for a trip out just to let my s3 see the light of LTE for the first time.

Hopefully my area (Romeo) won't be far behind! Thanks to everyone on this site for all your help, and happy new year!

• Like 2

I heard from a source one of the sites in Howell, Michigan is now complete with LTE. It may or may not be live at this time. But Samsung is calling for inspection. Yay! Finally.

Robert

I am so enthusiastic for the first site to come online! What a great way to start the new year! A nice purple LTE dot on sensorly might call for a trip out just to let my s3 see the light of LTE for the first time.

Hopefully my area (Romeo) won't be far behind! Thanks to everyone on this site for all your help, and happy new year!

I was gonna say- Howell's only an hour and a half away... might be a trip that way in my near (tomorrow) future... Which site is it?

*runs off to the Sponser maps section*

I was gonna say- Howell's only an hour and a half away... might be a trip that way in my near (tomorrow) future... Which site is it?

*runs off to the Sponser maps section*

I don't know yet. I'm waiting on the response from the source.

I just drove through the Howell area on the 30th. Nothing on sensorly. Either LTE wasn't unblocked on that tower, I didn't drive by that particular tower or my EVO LTE didn't grab it if I was within range.

Edited by RCM

I just drove through the Howell area on the 30th. Nothing on sensorly. Either LTE wasn't unblocked on that tower' date=' I didn't drive by that particular tower or my EVO LTE didn't grab it if I was within range.[/quote']

Did you drive by a sprint tower and take pictures of it??

Sent from my EVO LTE using Forum Runner

I just drove through the Howell area on the 30th. Nothing on sensorly. Either LTE wasn't unblocked on that tower, I didn't drive by that particular tower or my EVO LTE didn't grab it if I was within range.

Did you drive by a sprint tower and take pictures of it??

Sent from my EVO LTE using Forum Runner

Also toggle airplane mode.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Howell is about 30 minutes from me and I've been looking for an excuse to go on a nice cruise in the LS. Might have to go check it out if we can get a location

Currently it is unknown on the location and I dont believe that information is going to be posted in the public forum. It will most likely be in the sponsor forum.

Edit: stand corrected see my post below keelerman

] rob has some sites as " in progress" in Howell on the nv complete map, looks like there may be some information from what I see with locations

True but he can not see thoses. Stopsign to see the locations your going to have to become a sponsor to see the in progress sites.

I simply wanted to give a first hand account of what I did/did not experience driving through Howell. This all went down a day before Robert gave us his update else I would have made determined efforts to verify LTE was active and map what I could. I'm just saying on my end I did not see evidence of LTE being active yet while leaving the door wide open for any and all variables as to why I didnt see it.

Knowing now that LTE is on the cusp of being lit up around here then heck yeah I'll pull out all the stops. If I see it myself or get a heads up on towers in Fenton, holly, grand blanc, flint, Hartland, Brighton, and Howell areas then I will map LTE every second I get. I'm still trying to fill in 3g coverage in these areas.

• Like 1

I've noticed all day today I have not been connecting to ehrpd just evdo rev a. Yesterday and before I was always connected to ehrpd. Ive also noticed a lot more lag/buffering with Netflix and Pandora today while working in Detroit.

Edit: I have also been grtting a lot of signal drops as well

Odd, I seem to be unable to "follow" this thread. Following other ones works fine...
be glad you can't follow it. Every time I get some kind information it's all useless. . You guys keep talking like some kinda nv activities going on but all you're doing is chikjajur chatter. There is a conversation button that you could talk with another member don't waste everybody else's time. That's just my 2 cents

be glad you can't follow it. Every time I get some kind information it's all useless. . You guys keep talking like some kinda nv activities going on but all you're doing is chikjajur chatter. There is a conversation button that you could talk with another member don't waste everybody else's time. That's just my 2 cents

i agree with that they could pm each other but there is actually activity now going on now

As long as posters remain on topic, they can post as much as they want. Please to do not discourage people from using this forum.

• Like 5