Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

I have noticed that as of a week ago, my service and speeds dropped to almost nothing, and I'm kicked down to 3G about 60% of the time. I'm thinking that since I live far from the sites, and more and more site are going up every day, they must have adjusted the tilt of something because it happened instantly, and was running for months completely amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the towers are not 3g accepted they won't broadcast the right location

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

not true, I was connected to multiple tower on my drive from the airport up towards Wyoming and lomas and I been encountering this problem. I contacted the dev of lte discovery about the issue with that app and his reply was that its an issue on the hardware side somewhere, your guess is as good as mine tho.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If the towers are not 3g accepted they won't broadcast the right location

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

not true, I was connected to multiple tower on my drive from the airport up towards Wyoming and lomas and I been encountering this problem. I contacted the dev of lte discovery about the issue with that app and his reply was that its an issue on the hardware side somewhere, your guess is as good as mine tho.

Ericsson market sites do not broadcast their actual location. Even post NV. They broadcast three points, one for each sector, well offset from the actual site.

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1

Ericsson market sites do not broadcast their actual location. Even post NV. They broadcast three points, one for each sector, well offset from the actual site.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Sure? Because I've always have been given the right location.

Umm...really? I've never seen an Ericsson site show the correct location.

Yup. I know a few places where its little bit off like a few feet, but now they are showing like a few miles off/couple of blocks.

CDMA Legacy sites in New Mexico do indeed show their correct locations. So do the CDMA NV sites I encountered before I left. However, LTE never tells where it is coming from.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

CDMA Legacy sites in New Mexico do indeed show their correct locations. So do the CDMA NV sites I encountered before I left. However, LTE never tells where it is coming from.

now its all making sense.

Im at lotaburger getting breakfast for us at work and decided to do a speed test and this is what I got. Ive never been able to pull speeds like this off of thos location, things are improving. post-25768-140137106111_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Im at lotaburger getting breakfast for us at work and decided to do a speed test and this is what I got. Ive never been able to pull speeds like this off of thos location, things are improving. attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1401371062164.jpg

Would you narrow down which Lotaburger you are at?  

Would you narrow down which Lotaburger you are at?

my bad I totally forgot to write that. Its on gibson and broadway. The tower is really close by.

• Like 1

my bad I totally forgot to write that. Its on gibson and broadway. The tower is really close by.

I remember getting excited about a year ago when I saw they had started NV at that tower. It was almost a year from start of NV work to LTE being fired up there!

I remember getting excited about a year ago when I saw they had started NV at that tower. It was almost a year from start of NV work to LTE being fired up there!

Ugh, if they are on that schedule then we have another six months in Alamogordo.

• 3 weeks later...

So has there been any more activity in this state??? Feels like the south is forgotten.

On a seperate note... The last time I noticed the 4g tower near my house getting worked on turned out to be tmo. They have already turned that on in what seemed like less than a month time from install..

So has there been any more activity in this state??? Feels like the south is forgotten.

On a seperate note... The last time I noticed the 4g tower near my house getting worked on turned out to be tmo. They have already turned that on in what seemed like less than a month time from install..

Activity has been quiet in June in New Mexico, it just now is starting to pick up again with acceptances.

Robert

• Like 1

If u become a sponsor, you could have seen the activity in the market. I personally recommend it.