Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

Sorry I don't have a current picture, as I can't really come to a halt here.

This is clipped from Google.  If I recall, this odd site located on the power line @ the eastbound Paseo off ramp leading to Coors is a Sprint site.  Currently it's got new white panels and all sorts of fancy new hardware beneath the panels on the poles.  Looks like more service to the west side shortly.  Getting too used to the LTE on the other end of Paseo that the dead zone once you cross the river is disappointing, hopefully that will be gone soon.

paseoofframp.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry I don't have a current picture, as I can't really come to a halt here.

This is clipped from Google.  If I recall, this odd site located on the power line @ the eastbound Paseo off ramp leading to Coors is a Sprint site.  Currently it's got new white panels and all sorts of fancy new hardware beneath the panels on the poles.  Looks like more service to the west side shortly.  Getting too used to the LTE on the other end of Paseo that the dead zone once you cross the river is disappointing, hopefully that will be gone soon.

attachicon.gifpaseoofframp.jpg

If i remember, that site was 3G accepted in spring.  Just waiting on backhaul like the rest of the market.  Hopefully soon though.

I've been picking up smr from the site on 528 right by the Ford dealership right as you come into RR.  I have picked up signal from that site anywhere from Bernalillo to Tramway/Montgomery.  I can't wait for smr to be everywhere.

• Like 1

I've been picking up smr from the site on 528 right by the Ford dealership right as you come into RR.  I have picked up signal from that site anywhere from Bernalillo to Tramway/Montgomery.  I can't wait for smr to be everywhere.

Just to clarify, this is voice right? I just ate at a new place down the hill from there but i doubt my i5 picked it up. never does.

Parked in traffic under the new Paseo overpass@ Jefferson I got some pretty amazing data performance.

e34dcdc8aac454e51a5556cd794bb1b8.jpg

That area is doing really well. I work in Journal Center smack dab inbetween two towers and it works great.

However, the far northeast heights is really lacking. Three monopole sites are stuck. They each have had the first permit pulled back in May but still no activity. Checking DAILY!!

The following is an update of the ABQ market and specific cities based on Robert's update.

ABQ Market

82% of towers now have NV accepted

31% of NV towers have LTE accepted

Albuquerque

79% of towers now have NV accepted

50% of NV towers have LTE accepted

Rio Rancho

69% of towers now have NV accepted

31% of NV towers have LTE accepted

El Paso (already launched)

80% of towers now have NV accepted

71% of NV towers have LTE accepted

• Like 2

Well September 9th, Albuquerque was launched.  We all need to break out the bubbly.  This was a long time coming. 

It certainly was.  Data speeds have definitely increased throughout most of the city.  With the added layer of B26, ABQ will be sitting very pretty, B41 is just icing on the cake!

It certainly was. Data speeds have definitely increased throughout most of the city. With the added layer of B26, ABQ will be sitting very pretty, B41 is just icing on the cake!

In the last week I have found four more sites that have their second permit too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In the last week I have found four more sites that have their second permit too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second permit is not needed for B26, right?  So only means one thing :)  We can talk in the premier forum.

That's Great New for the city. But I still haven't got any signal in the valley yet.

If you were a sponsor, you would be able to see what specific towers in the valley have been upgraded.  Also, i have found that my iphone 5 is terrible at grabbing service. Seems to be ok holding LTE.

Do not know how much stock I can take with this, I was on the phone with customer care out of Alb, about my phone, I asked about the LTE and they told me it is Scheduled to be online within three months. What got me is he added sprint spark within six months.

• Like 2

Do not know how much stock I can take with this, I was on the phone with customer care out of Alb, about my phone, I asked about the LTE and they told me it is Scheduled to be online within three months. What got me is he added sprint spark within six months.

Well I hope they hurry up and do the towers by me! Got that text message from them like a month ago and still no LTE at my house <_<

With as many permits as I have found for B41 equipment, it is reasonably possible in the next 180 days. All permits I have found are on sites that have LTE going.

Well I hope they hurry up and do the towers by me! Got that text message from them like a month ago and still no LTE at my house <_<

I don't know where you specifically live but I wish they would get with it and start lighting up Band 26. I don't know what the hold up us.  That potentially will help you.