Network Vision/LTE - Northern & Southern Connecticut Markets (includes all cities)

shmget

I feel like there's no winning with Sprint. Ever since that LTE site went live, my phone is constantly struggling with a steady connection. It just toggles back n forth heavily between 3G and 4G, sometimes even 3G to 3G (Ehrpd to Evdo). What is Sprint doing activating one tower a city and moving on to the next?

Nada at Bradley, you will get some blips driving to New Haven, but you won't get too much until you are in New Haven. I don't know how good it is there, but should be some to use. Hopefully.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Tower at Bradley Airport still hasn't seen work, but picking up 800 from a tower broadcasting it somewhere near Enfield, has been on all day. Anyone else seeing some 800?

After a quick drive around this morning, I was able to confirm the 800 is coming from the LTE accepted tower in Enfield. I might have to go to a stock prl, because this little bit of 800 is painful without more to support it.

Mapped some new coverage in Suffield Center.

I mapped a little of this coverage this morning too. Its definitely active on the site in Suffield. Just not accepted, yet.

Edit, the site is accepted, my mistake.  Great news.  Hopefully they can get some LTE lit up at Bradley soon.  The Suffield and Enfield ones just dont make it.

• Like 2

anybody catch the news posted on facebook by the administrater??...more citys being announced for LTE and southern ct/new haven is on the list, being new haven county and meriden and wallingford being part of the switch being turned on.

anybody catch the news posted on facebook by the administrater??...more citys being announced for LTE and southern ct/new haven is on the list, being new haven county and meriden and wallingford being part of the switch being turned on.

Posted by me :P

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4922-sprint-launching-new-lte-cities-oct-29/

Any switches have already been flipped. LTE coverage has reached about 40% of the population, so Sprint is officially announcing New Haven as an LTE market. However, this does not mean you can expect complete LTE coverage. Work is not complete, and crews will continue to work until the network is complete.

Very interesting. It might not shut off, the Enfield one is still singing 800.

Are you In the hospital? Or jut near it's wifi? I have to go to the health center tonight for a class, so I'll be watching for some 800.

I caught them 800mhz testing the tower by west farms mall a few months back. I usually roam all the time here, so it's going to be great one 800 goes live

(any idea when there'll be enough to do that?)

After a bunch of 800 testing today, sitting on my couch, I got the good old LTE alert from signal check. East Windsor tower near exit 45 on i91 is broadcasting now. Hasn't even gotten it's 3g acceptance yet. Makes sense though because backhaul to the site was already done.

Waited for LTE at home for a while. Only thing now is too map it lol

• Like 1

is the LTE on or did you happen to catch some testing?? i switched over to my iphone 4s on friday because there is only LTE at the mall on the west side, and according to the s4gru map its still a 3g tower, and when i last spoke to a rep LTE wasnt sappose to be anytime just yet but active by the end of the year...will have to go back to my htc one and do some investigating.