Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

im headed to stx...ill see what i get there

Travel safe, have fun!

Well, since that brief joy I had with 4G the other morning in Smith Bay, I haven't seen it since.. Still can't update my prl.. Blah blah.. I'm seriously against the sense ROMs so I went back to a CM variant.. It's stated in the specs for this ROM that lte is fine and working..

(Yes I know I can't do prl on CM and have to flash back to sense to perform it, yet I still get error 1012)

I experienced the 4G 2 days ago on a sense ROM. I'd really hate to think that being on an AOSP based ROM is preventing me from the juice... Guess I'll have to nandroid back to sense to test but I really don't want to...

I did break over 300k on 3G yesterday morning though... Kinda cool

Edit! On a whim I placed the phone in the window and toggled airplane mode.. Instant lte connection! On a CM rom! OK.. Now to rewire my house the charger can reach the window...

Edited by blacksantron
  • Like 1

home depot??..around there have now?

That area is still covered by the same tower that sits on top of the house in Anna's retreat so that area had lte from when that tower went live early last week.  As a matter of fact, that same tower is providing lte from sugar bay to right before you get to raphune hill.  Once you go over raphune hill the other tower over looking CAHS is what you will connect to for lte. 

No sprint and no innovative internet both dsl and cable at the house this morning. Thought I would head to the Sprint store to have them look at now my 3rd HTC one phone. Screen is starting to die again.

This is a speed test next to the Sprint store.

https://db.tt/PqKnfzbg

What's happening to the screen?

Screen is becoming unresponsive in certain areas.  This time It is the top so it is very difficult to pull down the notifications.  This started on Monday and as of today the issues are working it's way down the screen.

My first HTC One phone had the lower right corner become unresponsive and with my 2nd one the battery never climbed higher than 47%.

I'm not sure what I can do differently to avoid these issues.  

Did you try hard resetting your phone? If you did and its still doing the same thing then it sounds like the digitizer is going out.  I love my One but the only thing I don't like is the inability to do any basic repairs yourself due to the uni-body design.  Anyway, hope the next one you get works great.

some account executives told me that the uprades on USVI is running, any one with LTE up???

LOL, you have bothered reading any recent posts in this thread?  Just a few posts up is a screen shot of lte speedtest that was done on st thomas.  Yeah, st croix has had lte a few months now, out of the 5 towers on that island 3 have been upgraded.  As for st thomas/st john, out of the  8 towers on stt and the 1 tower on stj, 3 towers on stt has been upgraded to lte since last monday.  Hopefully the remaining towers won't take too much longer.

So I been rocking a nexus 5 the last couple of days and I got to say that this thing picks up lte everywhere.  Seriously, if lte connectivity is the most important thing to you then I highly recommend the nexus 5 for sure.  I just went from crownbay to redhook and the only time it disconnected from lte was when I past the sapphire area almost to redhook.  On the way back to town from redhook, it connected right before I got to sugarbay and it stayed connected from there all through skyline, down mafolie hill back into town without disconnecting once.  If you want lte coverage, the nexus 5 is the device to get.

• Like 3

So I been rocking a nexus 5 the last couple of days and I got to say that this thing picks up lte everywhere.  Seriously, if lte connectivity is the most important thing to you then I highly recommend the nexus 5 for sure.  I just went from crownbay to redhook and the only time it disconnected from lte was when I past the sapphire area almost to redhook.  On the way back to town from redhook, it connected right before I got to sugarbay and it stayed connected from there all through skyline, down mafolie hill back into town without disconnecting once.  If you want lte coverage, the nexus 5 is the device to get.

Do the bars reflect LTE signal?