Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Each tower has a site id but net monitor won't give you that id, but if you become a s4gru sponsor you will have access to every site id on sprint's network.  What netmonitor will how is the location of the tower(displayed on a map, which in itself isn't always accurate) you are connected to but it will only show 1x connectivity(someone can correct me if I am wrong).  The problem is that you can be connected to one tower for 1x and another tower for lte at the exact same time, the app will only show you which tower you are connected to over 1x.  Now being that there are only 9 towers(including the 1 on st. john), may make things a little easier to figure out.

no they literally have name..ill have to look thru some old sprint chats...the tower close to round the field is "Ross" my bovoni tower has some weird name..lolol..i never asked about the rest

place quiet..am i the only one left without lte!?

I guess you wish you had this in bovoni, LOL.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytvzd5ru3s43mhm/screenshot_1383216853622.png?m

• Like 2

where did u get that!!

Download the sensorly app and it will how the location of that speedtest, I was in the parking lot of vitraco park at the time.  I did a few others but that one was the best one, the app will show you all the speedtests I did as well as the locations and locations and results of who ever else may have ran a speedtest using that app.

didnt know they made a speedtest app..nice!

Yeah, its part of the app.  Its cool because it will show speedtest results with location of who ever else uses the app to run speedtests.

Ok... Story time.

Can't update my prl. Error 1012... Call sprint

They set some crap up and say to turn my phone off for a minute and restart..

By this time I had walked to around lake's chicken. Phone came back on... There it was. In all its glory, THE 4G LTE ICON on my status bar. First motion was to download the speedtest app. By the time I got to the play store it went back to 3G and I still can't update prl and now it says to activate my device... BUT!

I SAW THE 4G ICON AFTER 3 YEARS WITH SPRINT AND LTE PHONES...!!!

I probably shouldn't have run into the street dancing and making noises a man my age shouldn't, but I did!

Edit: haven't seen it since... (Angry face)

Edited by blacksantron
  • Like 1

1.5 years with LTE phones..... they've only been available since last summer.

I think what he is saying is that after all these years with sprint he finally is able to see a 4g icon.

Looking at what sites have been accepted, I don't think the site closest to frenchtown is tranemitting lte even though it has been accepted. 

Looking at what sites have been accepted, I don't think the site closest to frenchtown is tranemitting lte even though it has been accepted.

I went to frenchtown last night and had LTE all the way from mafolie until I turned at the post office. When I was leaving, I restarted my phone and had LTE right near the ball field, but speed wasn't great. Seems like my phone isn't picking up the signal easily anywhere, though. Lots of restarting.

I went to frenchtown last night and had LTE all the way from mafolie until I turned at the post office. When I was leaving, I restarted my phone and had LTE right near the ball field, but speed wasn't great. Seems like my phone isn't picking up the signal easily anywhere, though. Lots of restarting.

If the tower closest to frenchtown was active you should have gotten really good lte signals.  I just came from texas pit on waterfront 30 minutes ago and didn't have any lte signal on either phone I was carrying.

If the tower closest to frenchtown was active you should have gotten really good lte signals.  I just came from texas pit on waterfront 30 minutes ago and didn't have any lte signal on either phone I was carrying.

Weird. I was restarting tests as I drove along waterfront and got as fast as 18/8, but it just disappeared as soon as I turned off the main road. Like I said, though, was having to restart my phone all day yesterday to get back on LTE whenever I lost it. Today, it found it on its own