It was showing how bad LTE will be with no backhaul to support it.. That's why lte wouldn't be live atm.

Oh ok. By the way some good news. I talk to sprint customer service today and she said that they are going to start lighting up Daytona around June or July. And it should be finished by the fall

I think that area is also in the fringes of coverage from some of the completed towers near Altamonte/Maitland if I'm not mistaken. I certainly have noticed that the fringes of coverage at Epcot was pretty poor performance wise. Contrast that with performance at the TTC where I was getting 5Mbps+ down consistently.

The Conway area has gotten worse the past two weeks as well. Conway and Hoffner used to get 1 MB+ three weeks ago, but now averages 0.3 MB. I'm now getting dropped calls and voicemails take forever to download. Sprint is sending me an Airave to help, as where I live is even worse.

The Conway area has gotten worse the past two weeks as well. Conway and Hoffner used to get 1 MB+ three weeks ago, but now averages 0.3 MB. I'm now getting dropped calls and voicemails take forever to download. Sprint is sending me an Airave to help, as where I live is even worse.

I live near Conway and Michigan, the coverage is awful. I can't even make phone calls from my house. I was seriously thinking about cancelling and switching this weekend when I had some free time since I'm not on contract. I was trying to call a support number and 3 times I was 15 minutes on hold only to have Sprint drop my call after being connected.

I will call them about the Airave today - thanks for mentioning it!

Edited by LiamBanks

I live near Conway and Michigan, the coverage is awful. I can't even make phone calls from my house. I was seriously thinking about cancelling and switching this weekend when I had some free time since I'm not on contract. I was trying to call a support number and 3 times I was 15 minutes on hold only to have Sprint drop my call after being connected.

I will call them about the Airave today - thanks for mentioning it!

If you qualify, they will send you the Airave for free and the only monthly cost is a maximum of $3.00 in taxes since it is considered and additional line. They waived the cost ($150), the monthly service fee ($5), and it includes free UPS shipping. When I called last Friday, I was advised that they have about a 5-7 day backorder on them. Hopefully this will solve my issues while making and receiving calls / voicemails at my house. If / when they get LTE working in my area, if I no longer need the Airave they will send a package to me to return the Airave for free as well.

Does anyone have any intell on the new tower being built along I-4 between Fairbanks and Princeton St? The tower is located on the east side and must be accessed from either Clay or Wymore? No panels attached just yet and I don't even recall seeing the tower there last week so it must be new.

• Like 1

The worst 3g i think in orlando is universal, where i live in Conway, and where i work at the large post office on the other side of the OIA runways. Well at work tonight at 5:15 I looked at my phone and ofcourse freaked out - 4 bars and 4g. I mapped it in a stationary position and got 77 points in 5 minutes when it went away. It has not shown up on sensorly yet and no time for the speed test.

Does anyone have any intell on the new tower being built along I-4 between Fairbanks and Princeton St? The tower is located on the east side and must be accessed from either Clay or Wymore? No panels attached just yet and I don't even recall seeing the tower there last week so it must be new.

Not sure it is Sprint, as they have the tower at Fairbanks & I-4, and another behind the Publix South of Fairbanks & 17-92. Both appear to have the LTE panels with the six cable leads coming out the bottom of each. I'll drive down Clay tomorrow night and check it out while at work.

The worst 3g i think in orlando is universal, where i live in Conway, and where i work at the large post office on the other side of the OIA runways. Well at work tonight at 5:15 I looked at my phone and ofcourse freaked out - 4 bars and 4g. I mapped it in a stationary position and got 77 points in 5 minutes when it went away. It has not shown up on sensorly yet and no time for the speed test.

I see it on sensorly. There must be a new tower somewhere and not a distant site because the shade of purple is pretty good.

If you qualify, they will send you the Airave for free and the only monthly cost is a maximum of $3.00 in taxes since it is considered and additional line. They waived the cost ($150), the monthly service fee ($5), and it includes free UPS shipping. When I called last Friday, I was advised that they have about a 5-7 day backorder on them. Hopefully this will solve my issues while making and receiving calls / voicemails at my house. If / when they get LTE working in my area, if I no longer need the Airave they will send a package to me to return the Airave for free as well.

Just FYI Airave only support 3G/CDMA

I was there for CCA orientation on monday and my battery crapped out due to the poor signal in that building..

LakeMary/MidFL P&DC has spotty LTE in the parking lot..

I see it on sensorly. There must be a new tower somewhere and not a distant site because the shade of purple is pretty good.

I work out at the airport and haven't been able to pick up that tower while inside. Outside driving around the terminals I was able to pick up the LTE but only barely. Sensorly wouldn't lock on to the points so I couldn't map anything. Once I hit the area north where the 528 is, I lose the 4g instantly. Will have to play around next time I'm at work and see if I can get anything mapped

I was there for CCA orientation on monday and my battery crapped out due to the poor signal in that building..

LakeMary/MidFL P&DC has spotty LTE in the parking lot..

I haven't seen any LTE in the parking lot in mid Florida p&dc yet. How long ago was this? Im a contact driver that comes out of there. In the evening I go to the Orlando p&dc and also haven't seen any LTE there as well unless they turned it on yesterday

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I haven't seen any LTE in the parking lot in mid Florida p&dc yet. How long ago was this? Im a contact driver that comes out of there. In the evening I go to the Orlando p&dc and also haven't seen any LTE there as well unless they turned it on yesterday

Sorry I should have fragmented my post to describe it better, I went to the OIA P&DC - 10401 Post Office Blvd on monday, 4G didn't come alive on my phone in the parking lot even after a few airplane mode toggles; I was also noting the fact that the signal inside that building drained my s3 battery in the matter of 4-5 hours.. I had to report to the Lake Mary/MidFL P&DC @ 800 Rinehart rd on tuesday,I was in the parking lot of the neighboring CVS and the employee parking lot, I got a very low signal from a tower that was over 7.7 mile driving distance(5.5 or so as the crow flies) Id have the signal for 30 seconds to do a speedtest that only got 1.5-3mbps down and quit at the upload stage, Then the phone would go back to 3g..

Edit: Mike are you getting that signal within the OIA post office building or in the parking lot? I have to return there tomorrow, so ill test + map then..

Sorry I should have fragmented my post to describe it better, I went to the OIA P&DC - 10401 Post Office Blvd on monday, 4G didn't come alive on my phone in the parking lot even after a few airplane mode toggles; I was also noting the fact that the signal inside that building drained my s3 battery in the matter of 4-5 hours.. I had to report to the Lake Mary/MidFL P&DC @ 800 Rinehart rd on tuesday,I was in the parking lot of the neighboring CVS and the employee parking lot, I got a very low signal from a tower that was over 7.7 mile driving distance(5.5 or so as the crow flys) Id have the signal for 30 seconds to do a speedtest that only got 1.5-3mbps down and quit at the upload stage, Then the phone would go back to 3g..

Edit: Mike are you getting that signal within the OIA building or in the parking lot? I have to return there tomorrow, so ill test + map then..

Oh ok, I understand now. Thanks for the clarification.