Has anyone experienced B41 LTE at Walt Disney World yet?  In the Magic Kingdom area, It looks like the site at the top of the Contemporary Resort is still only 3G Accepted.  I will be there before the end of the month and look forward to seeing B26 and B41.  We won't see either here in North Carolina for quite a while I'm afraid.

You might have missed this...

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/5816-tdd-lte-2600-band-41-8t8r-progressdiscussion-thread/?p=326096

&

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/5816-tdd-lte-2600-band-41-8t8r-progressdiscussion-thread/?p=328141

You might have access to B41 waaay sooner than you anticipated.

Thanks for the info/link. Cary is right there next to Raleigh, so it doesn't surprise me that they will be getting B41.  The Hickory-Lenoir-Morganton area is very rural in comparison, so I'm not sure if Sprint is planning to add B41 around here.  Some posts on S4GRU make it sound like Sprint is going to put B41 on every tower/site where it is possible and other posts make it sound like it is only going up in major metro areas.  I hope it is almost all sites.  Thanks again.

Thanks for the info/link. Cary is right there next to Raleigh, so it doesn't surprise me that they will be getting B41.  The Hickory-Lenoir-Morganton area is very rural in comparison, so I'm not sure if Sprint is planning to add B41 around here.  Some posts on S4GRU make it sound like Sprint is going to put B41 on every tower/site where it is possible and other posts make it sound like it is only going up in major metro areas.  I hope it is almost all sites.  Thanks again.

Its been confirmed multiple times, its going up on every single sprint site.

• Like 1

Holy s-#t. At Universal! 2 months ago I was embarrassed to be on Sprint here. Wowmy5ejyna.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

May I ask where exactly you were when you did this speed test? If you were actually INSIDE the park, I'm hugely impressed! I heard rumors a long time ago of sprint putting a site inside Diagon Alley but I doubt that was true.

It was around the entrance with the escalator's. As you get further into the park signal and speeds rapidly decrease. On average I would say 3G was .60mpbs which I couldn't believe because that's usable. Band 25 was 0.25mbps and was useless. Band 41 was 1.5-4.5mbps down. And band 26 was about the same. I was on band 26 most 60% of the time and band 41 about 30% of the time. 3G about 5% the time. 1*800 5% which was in places that signals were hard to reach like deep inside of Harry potter and dualling dragons. Didnt bring T-Mobile to check them but Verizon was 0.50-2mbps down most of the time. This was on the stock .13 radio with spark enabled.

May I ask where exactly you were when you did this speed test? If you were actually INSIDE the park, I'm hugely impressed! I heard rumors a long time ago of sprint putting a site inside Diagon Alley but I doubt that was true.

Caught this in the parking garage while at Universal. Jurassic Park sectionqe7aresu.jpg

I realize that the reason it's only really available (b41) in the parking garage is because the clearwire's site is on top of the hotel roof across the street. (Looked at the RRUs on the hotel and compared them to known and they looked similar) B25 would be from the hotel across from cabana bay( I've determined this through some tests) and it seems b26 is from far away like i4/turnpike.

think my tower has gone into cardiac arrest. Started getting 1x800 last night and this morning its alternating back and forth between 1x800 and RTT, before losing the connection completely to where I can't call out.

think my tower has gone into cardiac arrest. Started getting 1x800 last night and this morning its alternating back and forth between 1x800 and RTT, before losing the connection completely to where I can't call out.

Looks like there is a large scale outage. We have been talking about it in the Jacksonville thread.

Could be nationwide... Lots of Florida and Missouri affected at least. We'll learn more as our users wake up.

• Like 1

Getting great speeds on B25 at Disney's Hollywood Studios and cheesing it up with Glow With The Show Mickey Ears :). I hope the screenshots post and aren't huge. If so, I will fix them ASAP. yme9e2at.jpg

8yru4emy.jpg

zamyda8y.jpg

This is my GF's kids first visit to Disney.  We are having a great time!

• Like 4

Getting great speeds on B25 at Disney's Hollywood Studios and cheesing it up with Glow With The Show Mickey Ears :). I hope the screenshots post and aren't huge. If so, I will fix them ASAP.

any b26 over there yet? I was told there was.

No B26 since Saturday night because I flashed the older .17 radio to get a useable LTE connection around Walt Disney World on a regular basis.  The reason for that is I was finding myself on slow/unusable 3G on the 4.4.4 stock radio (1.16).  When I needed it most, data wouldn't work :(  I could airplane toggle and get connected to B26 when around the Kisssimmee and Lake Buena Vista areas, only to fall back to 3G within minutes.  I may flash the 1.16 radio back and see if it will connect to B26 later this week at Epcot and Animal Kingdom.

Not sure.... Haven't been over there recently.

Edit: My brother noticed an ericcson truck over here yesterday. I hope they're doing some optimization and perhaps getting that site on the radisson turned on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At universal as we speak...been roaming 90% of the time....where's the b26

Wells that's quite odd. I literally couldn't get away from the B26 when I was there on the 18th.

I'm at universal too. Sprint is more unstable than last time. Att has full bars even in deep inside too. They have to have a mirco cell while sprint doesn't. Tmobile has bad signal too

AT&T has a tower over in Harry Potter and over by Dr doom in IOA.

I can't know until tomorrow but I believe there is some network optimizations going on everywhere, signal was crap over in Altamonte and Disney this weekend as well, places I've not had issues with in a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk