Yup nothing in the San Gabirel Valley yet I'm impatiently waiting lol

yup i guess. .210 freeway until San Dimas and then 57 until Diamond Bar is completely off....actually here n diamond bar the service is horrible not even one bar of 1x voice.

I'm running JB leak Blazer ROM using the LIH modem which does not immediately recognize LTE when I'm in a confirmed LTE area. So I switched back to the LIG modem hoping this will give my phone better results.

I'm curious which modems people are using when mapping on sensorly.

Just got LTE a few minutes ago at work in Paramount. Near corner of Paramount Blvd. and Rosecrans Ave. Didn't stay connected for long though.

Saw this last night as I drove down Somerset!

I was just down by Marina del Rey .... I enjoyed the fast sprint network I had there... along with the beautiful sun. :D

Here is a screen shot.. last two test were done there, then once I left, I was back to the slow network.ryhabaha.jpgavubenu8.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm usually able to get 2mb down on the Verizon 3G network where ever i am. It's very reasonable.

Nope nothIng yet. Its funny all all suroundIng areas have some sort of lte cept hawthorne.

same here..Glendale is out of LTE 100%.well not 100 % the north part has little bit on the border line with burbank.but thats not the main part of the city and its kinda far of my house.

I am really afraid of a Sprint LA LTE launch by end of October. It seems like Sprint hasn't made enough progress especially out in the LA suburbs to say its market deployable. I think a December launch would be better so that Sprint can get at least 25% of its sites up. Right now at 16% sites completed to me is just unacceptable since the land area is just too large in LA. Had Sprint actually spread out the 16% sites all over the LA Metro market, I would say it might be ok but I still would tread cautiously if I were Sprint.

• Like 1