Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Syph3r

I happen to observe that sometimes right as I am on the fringe of B25 or B41 my phone acts like it tries to connect to B26 right before I drop to 3G, on the LTE Engineering screen. Its almost like B26 is broadcasting but being blocked right now in some places.

St Augustine hasn't had an update in 7 months. Every 4G only and 3G only is exactly as it was last year. No band 41 progress that I can see and no 800 MHz anywhere that I can find. I'll be happy to just see a 3G acceptance just so I can see that work is being done. Right now, every time that something gets accepted, it seems like it is in Gainesville or Miami/Palm Beach.

Hey this is the best shot i could get for my home tower. They have been doing work on it for 3 weeks. The guy that put in the fiber around a month ago said that this was a sprint upgrade but the ruus and panels that they put up doesn't look like Sprints. Can someone help me confirm?5ehyhapu.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Hey this is the best shot i could get for my home tower. They have been doing work on it for 3 weeks. The guy that put in the fiber around a month ago said that this was a sprint upgrade but the ruus and panels that they put up doesn't look like Sprints. Can someone help me confirm?5ehyhapu.jpg

In my amateur opinion it doesn't look like Sprint's or the ruus are ground mounted.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I am at the Town Center holding onto a faint band 41 signal. Oddly, Signal Check shows PLMN 310120 but engineering screen shows 311870. Even at -121 dBm I am getting sub 100 ms pings and 2 mbps down but 0.07 up. I held it to -136 before being pushed to band 25.

I am at the Town Center holding onto a faint band 41 signal. Oddly, Signal Check shows PLMN 310120 but engineering screen shows 311870. Even at -121 dBm I am getting sub 100 ms pings and 2 mbps down but 0.07 up. I held it to -136 before being pushed to band 25.

When I was at the boat show, SignalCheck Pro showed that PLMN too.  When I went into ##DEBUG#, it showed B41.

• Like 1

The LTE on Merrill Rd near Townsend seems to have disappeared...  I was getting it on GS3 and Sensorly has plenty of hits but I upgrade to GS5 and cannot find it anymore...  Other LTE is found but I need to use LTE Discover or make a call and then it finds LTE and leaves 3G....

The LTE on Merrill Rd near Townsend seems to have disappeared... I was getting it on GS3 and Sensorly has plenty of hits but I upgrade to GS5 and cannot find it anymore... Other LTE is found but I need to use LTE Discover or make a call and then it finds LTE and leaves 3G....

I had to return the S5 because of the B25 radio and go back to my S4. I couldn't hold a LTE connection where I had it before with my S4. That could be the reason, other people on this site and other forums are having rf problems.

I had to return the S5 because of the B25 radio and go back to my S4. I couldn't hold a LTE connection where I had it before with my S4. That could be the reason, other people on this site and other forums are having rf problems.

Was it an RF problem or was the eCSFB just kicking you off?

Was it an RF problem or was the eCSFB just kicking you off?

Rf, I had my wife's S4 and my S5 side by side for a week. Example in our bedroom S4 got about -90dBm and the S5 -102dBm. I would loose lte in places where the S4 held it with no problems. Android Central forums and this site dedicated S5 section has many other similar complaints. This was all on Band 25.

Rf, I had my wife's S4 and my S5 side by side for a week. Example in our bedroom S4 got about -90dBm and the S5 -102dBm. I would loose lte in places where the S4 held it with no problems. Android Central forums and this site dedicated S5 section has many other similar complaints. This was all on Band 25.

Check them out side by side at the Sprint store, there's a difference.

Ocala Silver springs shores needs backhaul upgrade. NOW. Who is doing this upgrade when it happens. I just want to see if they are around. My job is centered around driving between lake weird HS and baseline. Get ok data around windixie. But up by Lockheed it Royaly SUCKS.

Ocala Silver springs shores needs backhaul upgrade. NOW. Who is doing this upgrade when it happens. I just want to see if they are around. My job is centered around driving between lake weird HS and baseline. Get ok data around windixie. But up by Lockheed it Royaly SUCKS.

The ILEC is Embarq/CenturyLink, whose network in the Shores is garbage. Comcast isn't much better, but the more likely candidate, I think.

For those of you that have Spark enabled devices how's the band 41 coverage around Jax. I'm one of many that has the n5 and the only time I connect to b41 when I loose b25 signal. Also has anyone come across b26 or 1x 800?

For those of you that have Spark enabled devices how's the band 41 coverage around Jax. I'm one of many that has the n5 and the only time I connect to b41 when I loose b25 signal. Also has anyone come across b26 or 1x 800?

I live right outside Spark area lmao.  But when I do have B41, it's fantastic.  We just need more B41 coverage.  So far for me I've been on B25 about 95% of the time, unless I'm in downtown Jax.

I live right outside Spark area lmao. But when I do have B41, it's fantastic. We just need more B41 coverage. So far for me I've been on B25 about 95% of the time, unless I'm in downtown Jax.

That's been my experience also. When I go downtown b41 kick in almost instantly.

Yesterday I seen workers on the Tower Downtown on Main St. between Union and State, anyone know which providers are present there?

Yesterday I seen workers on the Tower Downtown on Main St. between Union and State, anyone know which providers are present there?

If it's the one near the bus terminal I know that one of them is at&t.

My wife and I have been experiencing a lot of texts that don't go through to each other and odd call echoing lately. I have also noticed that my data connection has been dropping out quite a lot in places I never had a problem with. I am hoping this is just a symptom of upgrades because some of the missing text messages have been the cause of a few arguments we've had lately.

My wife and I have been experiencing a lot of texts that don't go through to each other and odd call echoing lately. I have also noticed that my data connection has been dropping out quite a lot in places I never had a problem with. I am hoping this is just a symptom of upgrades because some of the missing text messages have been the cause of a few arguments we've had lately.

:welc3:  to my world, lol.

Maybe band 26 and CDMA 800 work is being done.