Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Hopes to be crushed again. True North back at Wolfrum/94.

I think he just hangs around until he sees me go back to work from lunch, laughs maniacally and drives off chuckling to himself.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I need to get over to the Jungerman site and see if that guy is still hanging out.

I'm going out to St. Peters, O'Fallon, & Dardenne Prairie, for some field work on the Page project.  I plan on Checking the sites that I'll be around are there any in those areas that SCID info is needed for?

I'm going out to St. Peters, O'Fallon, & Dardenne Prairie, for some field work on the Page project.  I plan on Checking the sites that I'll be around are there any in those areas that SCID info is needed for?

Lemme double check the sheet and ill let you know. Which way are going out there and what area will you be in out there?

Lemme double check the sheet and ill let you know. Which way are going out there and what area will you be in out there?

I will be taking Page to 94, 94 to I-64, then out to Rte N & Hawk Ridge. also will be around Rte K & Rte N. 

I will be taking Page to 94, 94 to I-64, then out to Rte N & Hawk Ridge. also will be around Rte K & Rte N. 

We have the SCID's on the 2 broadcastings sites. Theres a couple sites on the way you'll be going if you wanna grab pictures to check for any work or if you get LTE other than the 2 sites.

- Jungs Station fire station (flagpole)

- 94 and Mozarkite (lattice)

- 94 and Motherhead, possible red stick (monopole)

- Hwy K & Hwy N, tire store parking lot (monopole)

We have the SCID's on the 2 broadcastings sites. Theres a couple sites on the way you'll be going if you wanna grab pictures to check for any work or if you get LTE other than the 2 sites.

- Jungs Station fire station (flagpole)

- 94 and Mozarkite (lattice)

- 94 and Motherhead, possible red stick (monopole)

- Hwy K & Hwy N, tire store parking lot (monopole)

Sounds good, I'll try to get some pictures on all those.

Looks like someone mapped out Springfield airport.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm guessing it's the Willard site, and the mapper is using a Note 2 or GS4.... which is why I didn't get anything there yesterday morning.

Or... Sprint is messing with me.

I'm guessing it's the Willard site, and the mapper is using a Note 2 or GS4.... which is why I didn't get anything there yesterday morning.

Or... Sprint is messing with me.

no it was probably someone with a GNex.......................................................................................

Here is the LTE engineering screen for Hanley & Natural Bridge, got this while sitting in traffic yesterday at I-70 & I-170.

That's actually Fergusson PD. My Guess is that you were on the southeast sector(02) and then switched to the Southwest sector(03) instead of connecting to the slightly closer Hanley/Nat Bridge site.

That's actually Fergusson PD. My Guess is that you were on the southeast sector(02) and then switched to the Southwest sector(03) instead of connecting to the slightly closer Hanley/Nat Bridge site.

Cool. I'll see if I can get it on my way home. 

Ok now I know someone is sabotaging the map. Look in st charles county north of cave springs along highway B

That's probably a real, but fringe, blip. Now if there were a crap ton of dark purple up there i would say GNex...