Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Did anyone ever figure out why the Festus site id was showing up on users in Fenton and Sunset Hills this morning?Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

Will explain when i get home

Did anyone ever figure out why the Festus site id was showing up on users in Fenton and Sunset Hills this morning?

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

The HEX cheatsheet is not perfect. SCID that was picked up was most likely from 141 and Carman.

Thanks to the selflessness of one of our members I now have a new shiny HTC ONE to play with! I am speechless! Its only a loaner but this is amazing!

Awesome! Happy mapping!

Workers working at a tower off Highway 40 near winghaven

I saw that this afternoon, drove by there West bound on Technology Dr, probably when they first got there, saw the truck and someone getting out of it. Then on my way back through driving on 64/40 East, I saw ropes hanging from the tower.

Here is the LTE Engineering screen for the Granite site.  I mapped from Rte 3 & the Rock Rd to Pontoon Rd, the East on Pontoon Rd, lost LTE while going up the hill of the Pontoon Rd overpass.

I did the same thing(without the mapping) but lost it just before Maryville Rd.

We have the SCID's on the 2 broadcastings sites. Theres a couple sites on the way you'll be going if you wanna grab pictures to check for any work or if you get LTE other than the 2 sites.

- Jungs Station fire station (flagpole)

- 94 and Mozarkite (lattice)

- 94 and Motherhead, possible red stick (monopole)

- Hwy K & Hwy N, tire store parking lot (monopole)

I checked those sites, except for the Kings Station Fire dept.  94 & Mozarkite had crews working and it appeared to also have Fiber there. 

Didn't get any thing from the Motherhead site.  

Rte K & Rye N, has a fairly fresh trench for fiber, all other equipment is legacy.

I checked those sites, except for the Kings Station Fire dept.  94 & Mozarkite had crews working and it appeared to also have Fiber there. 

Didn't get any thing from the Motherhead site.  

Rte K & Rye N, has a fairly fresh trench for fiber, all other equipment is legacy.

Awesome. Thanks for the updates. I guess they're going to blow throw St Charles Co now......

Do we have anyone in the Wentzville area????

I am! I've been keeping an eye on the site by 40 and 70 when I go by. I also try to watch the site at highway N and Duello Rd. There hasn't been any activity on either. The one near 40 and 70 is a Sprint/Nextel synergy site (I believe).

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

We were in crisis mode down here from about 3:30am on today. Didn't get to do much checking with the newly accepted towers down here. Will try to see what I can find tomorrow.

What was the crisis?

I am! I've been keeping an eye on the site by 40 and 70 when I go by. I also try to watch the site at highway N and Duello Rd. There hasn't been any activity on either. The one near 40 and 70 is a Sprint/Nextel synergy site (I believe).

Ok cool. Do you ever pass the one on the road that runs along 61 from east pearce to hwy a? And then the one at linn cemetery?

Historic flooding in Waynesville. Places that have never flooded before were under water. Close to 10 inches of rain in spots in less than 6 hours.

1016956_489881701097841_1176822911_n.jpg

This year has been weird....almost to the point where I want the drought back...if my basement floods again I will be contacting Marty Mcfly....thats not headed our way is it?

This year has been weird....almost to the point where I want the drought back...if my basement floods again I will be contacting Marty Mcfly....thats not headed our way is it?

Tonight, I don't think so. But, it may shift your way later this week. Hopefully not quite as intense though.

Ok cool. Do you ever pass the one on the road that runs along 61 from east pearce to hwy a? And then the one at linn cemetery?

The one at linn cemetery is the one I was talking about. It's kind of near the 40/70 intersection. I have not seen the one on the road that runs along 61 from east pearce to hwy a. I will try to get over there to take a look though. I checked the one in Founders park a while back, but with all the construction there I haven't been back since. I'll try to make a run around to different sites this next week and see if anything looks like it had changed, but I am not expecting anything at all.

Also, does anyone know if there is any way to get to the one on the GM plant? It looks like the whole place is gated.

The one at linn cemetery is the one I was talking about. It's kind of near the 40/70 intersection. I have not seen the one on the road that runs along 61 from east pearce to hwy a. I will try to get over there to take a look though. I checked the one in Founders park a while back, but with all the construction there I haven't been back since. I'll try to make a run around to different sites this next week and see if anything looks like it had changed, but I am not expecting anything at all.

Also, does anyone know if there is any way to get to the one on the GM plant? It looks like the whole place is gated.

I think youll have to take pearce to edinger and see what you can see. Ive never been back there so....

I work at a very large agri-business company in St. Louis (I'm sure you can guess), and a drought is the last thing I want. :)

These temperatures, though, are awesome.