Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Posted Image

This was in lte mode only at 170 & Olive. I'm finding this at several locations. 270 & Rock rd is doing the same thing. Anybody else experiencing this? I have a tri-band phone also.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I just want to remind everyone that if they are in any of the areas in these maps where we need a GCI or PCI to please grab those. I hope to get both types of identifiers in the system so when B26 starts rolling around we have the correct information to confirm sites as it will be much more difficult than just driving to the site and unless something changes the GCI of B25 does not match up with GCI's from B26 and no definite pattern can be recognized. However the PCI(3-digit style) does so we will NEED those in order to confirm B26 sites. At this point we have a lot less confirmed PCI than GCI.

Anyone know what is going on with the towers coming up 55 in south city? No signal of any kind from around bates to AB where 3G kicks in.  Can't get back to 4G till north city without going to airplane mode.  This started last week on my G2.

Anyone know what is going on with the towers coming up 55 in south city? No signal of any kind from around bates to AB where 3G kicks in.  Can't get back to 4G till north city without going to airplane mode.  This started last week on my G2.

I've been experiencing the same thing on my G2 but it isn't only I-55 area.. Where you lose all bars and get the red x. I'm not sure if it is a tri-band issue, G2 issue or tower issues. I would definitely like to know. I've forced LTE mode only and still don't get anything when the phone does this.

I've been experiencing the same thing on my G2 but it isn't only I-55 area.. Where you lose all bars and get the red x. I'm not sure if it is a tri-band issue, G2 issue or tower issues. I would definitely like to know. I've forced LTE mode only and still don't get anything when the phone does this.

What is strange though is if I am on a phone call it never drops going through he area. 

Try going to 3G only and see what happens. I would put money on it being an eCSFB issue.

I went Monday and yesterday and confirmed all the sites in Jerseyville, Delhi, Edwardsville, and Troy. Trying to ramp up the confirmation process. Some of the problem areas are, South of I-64 in Illinois, East of I-55 in Illinois, Pretty much anywhere within the 270 loop in St. Louis.