Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

In my experience, rural northeast Missouri Sprint does really well especially with being able to roam to us cellular and get 3g with a corporate prl. T mobile has poor coverage even in Troy and wide farther north, Verizon isn't as good but should roam fine and at&t is good till you get a little farther north and the price difference is significant.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I'm in the Lake of the Ozarks area and get a lot of LTE but most of it shows I'm connected to it but can't get any data from it. Also all outside when I go inside it reverts to 3G. Before it goes live etc do they turn it on but limit the data or something or what's up with that?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I'm in the Lake of the Ozarks area and get a lot of LTE but most of it shows I'm connected to it but can't get any data from it. Also all outside when I go inside it reverts to 3G. Before it goes live etc do they turn it on but limit the data or something or what's up with that?

Check out the NV Sites Complete map. There's only one site live at the Lake of the Ozarks. (2 if you count the site halfway to Eldon.)

It's covering a lot of ground, and handling more connections than it is meant to. When more sites go live (end of the month / early March according to reports) that should help with coverage and data saturation.

The fact that your phone switches back to 3G inside means you had a pretty weak signal to begin with. Additional sites will help with that. 

Check out the NV Sites Complete map. There's only one site live at the Lake of the Ozarks. (2 if you count the site halfway to Eldon.)

It's covering a lot of ground, and handling more connections than it is meant to. When more sites go live (end of the month / early March according to reports) that should help with coverage and data saturation.

The fact that your phone switches back to 3G inside means you had a pretty weak signal to begin with. Additional sites will help with that. 

Good explanation. I figured they would be lit up real soon. Looking forward to that!

Around the Steak and Shake area where the sprint store is at and in lake Ozark by fired up BBQ. I live right behind there. Down HH where the live tower is is great.

I'm pulling 16 Mbbs INSIDE a FedEx terminal building! That has never happened before

I pulled 22 down inside of tuckers place at 141 & Manchester (on valentines day, had a chance for a speed test due to the wait lol). It was band 25 too, I made sure to check.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I work out of it everyday. The nearest tower is Vinita Park I do believe. Maybe they fixed something there.

It likely wasn't 800 LTE, but check your engineering screen next time and see what your UP/DL channels are. It's possible a second carrier was added. It's supposed to happen in areas where there is severe congestion, but we haven't seen any proof of it yet.

It's also possible that something happened to lessen the load on the site finally. Are you still on a GS4 or N5? I don't remember.

Not able to screen capture/upload but maybe this will help...

Serving CELL: 63  BAND: 25

Swipe side of palm across the screen. 

Looking for the Upload/Download channels. That will tell us if they added a new carrier, or if something just got fixed.

So there is a power outage in the area of I-64 & Rte 141. Do the tower have generators to run off of? I ask because my building I'm at has been running on generator for the pass 3 hours. I am now noticing that my phone is roaming on Verizon with no data. Two of my coworkers have ATT and they aren't getting service at all. 

So there is a power outage in the area of I-64 & Rte 141. Do the tower have generators to run off of? I ask because my building I'm at has been running on generator for the pass 3 hours. I am now noticing that my phone is roaming on Verizon with no data. Two of my coworkers have ATT and they aren't getting service at all. 

They usually have battery packs that they run off of.  I don't know how long the batteries will last for though.  I think they are a few that may have generators on site but as far as I know, the vast majority do not.