Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

actually Ahead by 14 minutes my 141/44 shot was 6:40 the big bend was 6:16 yesterday. I was running behind this morning just posted before you haha

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

That's what I get for not paying attention on a 4.7 inch screen, lol

270 and Bellefontaine seemed to be operating correctly this evening.

They must have just fixed it since Monday. I was over there at Hazelwood East and was pulling the Riverview site.

I believe the St. Peters Mozarkite site is finally live. However I'm getting real poor signal for how close I am. On the other side while driving by it on 94 it was much much better. Anybody ever see anything like that?

Yes the 370/70 site was the same way for me. I was able to get other towers serving cell better then that one. 

It's been live for a few days. I got a nice strong signal off it at La Carreta and also Walmart.

When I grab a 3 digit  for stevo314 should I post it here too? What about the screen snapshots? They just a waste here if I send them to steveo?

I got 157,326, 495 for Dryer Rd and Hwy 79 tonight just in case anyone was going to drove over to grab I can save you a trip. I wish I could get the GIDs too, we still need that I think.

What is a GID?

Jealous of any of you who happen to be lucky enough to be near Ballwin and that $2.70 gas.

I'm not far from there now. Thanks for the heads up cause I need gas.

05604Axx Lebanon, MO Verified, mapped and tested for good LTE data. :)

05614B Waynesville, MO still a no show.   :td:

So sprint ran a special a few days ago on the no contract as you go phones with the Samsung Galaxy Victory LTE for free and I got it in hand yesterday and ported out the number effectively canceling the prepaid plan. So now I can get the 3 digit id's along with the HTC

• Like 1

Well I picked up a 307 with a - 119 in Gravois Bluffs but I can't reference what location as the HTC hummed along on 3g and 307 doesn't match any local spots recorded.