Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I caught a that ID immediately before picking up (and holding) Bourbon. Its weird when I see this.

uploadfromtaptalk1381523846505.jpg

I caught a that ID immediately before picking up (and holding) Bourbon. Its weird when I see this.

Is it possibly the last site you were connected to? I see that happen in SignalCheck, when I haven't been on LTE for a while, and move into coverage, it sometimes shows the last site I was connected to for a brief moment before changing to the site I'm actually connected to.

Is it possibly the last site you were connected to? I see that happen in SignalCheck, when I haven't been on LTE for a while, and move into coverage, it sometimes shows the last site I was connected to for a brief moment before changing to the site I'm actually connected to.

Possible but I wouldn't think so. I take 270/255 around the Illinois side of St Louis before hitting I44. There are quite a few LTE sites I pickup before even getting close to Bourbon.

So I went by the 370/270 site. What is strange is the 3 Digit SCIDs are the exact same as Jennings City Hall. I know that is possible but I've never seen any that close together with the same SCIDs. I didn't have the EVO with me to verify HEX but I was at the base of the tower with a -71 signal strength. 

• Like 1

Going to move the old HD over I guess. Same model you had before?

No, but the charger is the same and I'll have to get a battery for it. Not bad for $100 plus $30 for a battery. And I think I am going to buy a bigger HDD cuz I'm running off an old 40GB right now  :unsure:

So I was able to connect to 270 & Bellefontaine for a brief moment then it dropped. I then was able to get a 3 Digit SCID that isn't on the spreadsheet which I'm assuming is one of the SCIDs for this tower but lost that also. I think this thing is in donut mode or having some issues.

10228956836_a1a4ee5b4a_d.jpg

10229427705_97ccaf4d86_d.jpg

I think we can Red stick the Hwy 30 Ottomeyer High Ridge site accepted almost two weeks ago. I travel near the site daily on it 3g in a spot where I lose 4G from the other main High Ridge site and it never connects

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk now Free

Man this thread is dead today. You would have thought there was a basebal....

Man I agreed with you. I keep checking back periodically looking someone to have posted some more news but nothing.

I'll be able to grab the Wentzville site id's (hex and 3 digit) today and hopefully do some mapping. I'm currently running cm10.2 on my evo, but realized yesterday (flashed it the night before) that LTE is broken. Plus I can't grab id's with it either. So I'm going to flash back to a sense based rom today so I can get the hex id's.

Edit: the site is not live. None of the 3 phones (2 LTEvos and 1 galaxy s3) picked it up right by the tower. I'll keep an eye out these next few days and see if it gets turned on. I hope it doesn't end up a red stick.