Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I got back in I Tapatalk Beta 4 through my notifications been getting the buy the new app every time I launched for two days now

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

Wouldn't let me load anything anymore, just annoyed me a few few days the would only take me to play store.

Forced to pay $2.99 for Tapatalk :'(

Double check to make sure you are connected to it. They had that tower down yesterday and was working on it. My phone was connecting to the Vinita Park one and sometimes the one on Olive.

Double check to make sure you are connected to it. They had that tower down yesterday and was working on it. My phone was connecting to the Vinita Park one and sometimes the one on Olive.

I assumed that with that signal level at less than 1000ft from the tower base it was a different site. I just couldn't type all of that while in traffic. I could barely post before the light turned green. Haha

The Meadowlark site north of troy had some activity today. I seen a couple trucks there and I believe panels are up. I will try to get pics, it's being my neighbors house.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

I assumed that with that signal level at less than 1000ft from the tower base it was a different site. I just couldn't type all of that while in traffic. I could barely post before the light turned green. Haha

Do you know how to check what tower you are connected to?

I know how to get to the engineering screen if that's what you mean. I just couldn't do it at the time.

Cool. Yea If you are in the area again just get the physical id and you can converted to HEX if you wanted to check the tower

anyone managed to find any 1x800 in the stl metro yet?

You probably won't as it has been disabled in most areas due to the channel shifting. The signal can still be seen on a spectrum analyzer if you have one.

I just got this at 370/70 along with Patmos and cave springs. I initially assumed it was Suemandy but unless I'm missing something on the map I don't see it

Jungermann & Briarwick Trail

I stopped by I-64 & Frontenac site and there was a worker on the tower again. I spoke to a guy on the ground and he said they were working out some kinks in it. Not sure what that meant. He said it should be up fairly soon so maybe a week or two hopefully when it goes live. 

I just got this at 370/70 along with Patmos and cave springs. I initially assumed it was Suemandy but unless I'm missing something on the map I don't see it

Yea Mid Rivers and 370/70 aren't LTE active yet. You'll either get Bucheit, Jungermann, 70/79, or Cave Springs by the Mall. And then sometimes you'll have 3G even if you cycle even though those 4 sites cover that area.

Does anybody know how dangerous it is to be around live panels?

I may or may not have access to a rooftop site and I noticed there's a warning sticker about high levels of RF signal etc etc.

I'm not an expert but I'm sure brief exposure is fine. I mean, people do make a living climbing cell towers so day long. Extended exposure probably isn't good, but outside of having the antennas in your living room, it's hard to get that kind of exposure. A wall or two really dampens the signal a lot. You're more likely to get skin cancer from sun exposure.

Sent from my HTC ONE

• Like 1

No joy picking up LTE at Waynesville or Bourbon, MO during my drive today.  Maybe one of these days.

No joy picking up LTE at Waynesville or Bourbon, MO during my drive today.  Maybe one of these days.

I think there might be a problem today. Went to Branson/Hollister for a live hit today and no LTE in Branson or on the drive there. And I normally have zero trouble picking up LTE. I'll be headed to St. Louis tomorrow so I'll see the I-44 corridor again.

• Like 1

I think there might be a problem today. Went to Branson/Hollister for a live hit today and no LTE in Branson or on the drive there. And I normally have zero trouble picking up LTE. I'll be headed to St. Louis tomorrow so I'll see the I-44 corridor again.

I had LTE elsewhere on I44 so I don't know if it's wide spread but double checking won't hurt.

Yea Mid Rivers and 370/70 aren't LTE active yet. You'll either get Bucheit, Jungermann, 70/79, or Cave Springs by the Mall. And then sometimes you'll have 3G even if you cycle even though those 4 sites cover that area.

I was able to hit 370/70 today. I have screen shots of SCIDs 130 & 299