Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

Ok, I donated some money to this cause, and really enjoy reading the threads, but it seems also like I can't access some of the other features. Any other help would be good. Again thank you

Patience. Robert has to flip some switches manually to grant you access. If you don't have access within 72 hrs, I'd shoot him a quick PM/email to refresh his memory. 

Hey guys and gals, im new to this site so work with me. I live in Pueblo West Colo, and wanted to gain some info on lte. I have been waiting patiently for years now and would like to get anyone's input on if we can be expecting it down here, I call sprint and they give me conflicting info. Please help

I have gone through our PayPal records and I do not see your donation.  Please send a message to our S4GRU Administrator account with the PayPal email address you used and we will sort it out.  Thanks.

Robert

S4GRU Administrator

I hope this is the right place to post this, I was in down town Denver last and work my lg g2 I was connecting to band 41. But my signal or bars were at like one or zero and it would disconnect very quick. I was able to get a speed test done with Sensorly. Just thought I would share. On and I was close to lodos bar and a block away from Coors Field

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Merlin, I was wondering if you show any activity going on from around Campion colorado down hwy 287 to north Longmont (17th and Pace). I know in the last few days I've seen a lot of 1x and dropped calls. Just curious if this is from upgrades going on, or if there is a problem.

I hope this is the right place to post this, I was in down town Denver last and work my lg g2 I was connecting to band 41. But my signal or bars were at like one or zero and it would disconnect very quick. I was able to get a speed test done with Sensorly. Just thought I would share. On and I was close to lodos bar and a block away from Coors Field

Probably better to post in the Colorado (Denver) thread rather than this which has nothing to do with your subject.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2172-network-visionlte-colorado-market-denvercolo-springsfort-collinspueblogrand-jct/

I want to tell you the answer... I really do.

Patience, young grasshopper.

I've been with Sprint for 11 years. Patience is a strength of mine. Lol.

Thank you for all of your insight here it's truly appreciated. Hoping we're days or weeks away now.

Merlin, I was wondering if you show any activity going on from around Campion colorado down hwy 287 to north Longmont (17th and Pace). I know in the last few days I've seen a lot of 1x and dropped calls. Just curious if this is from upgrades going on, or if there is a problem.

The NV towers cant talk to the legacy site in the area. Thus you will run into hard disconnects and low signal because your phone can only connect to one of the two networks (NV or Legacy) at a time. 

Thank you. I can see the maps now. My question is I noticed towers that I know are clearwire towers that are not listed on the maps. The clear wire towers are the ones broadcasting band 41?

Thank you. I can see the maps now. My question is I noticed towers that I know are clearwire towers that are not listed on the maps. The clear wire towers are the ones broadcasting band 41?

That's correct. Sprint has not fully incorporated the Clear network into their system, so those towers do not appear on the Sponsor maps.

However we have managed to pull some information from Clear, such as tower locations, and a limited TD-LTE schedule. That information is available to Premier Sponsors. We also have 800 LTE information available to Premiere Sponsors. Robert's currently running a 25% discount on Premier Sponsorship, see that thread for details :tu:

Sensorly shows LTE activity at Parker and 225, plus a hit at Arapahoe and Parker road in the past two days. I'm sitting underneath the hit at Arapahoe and Parker and can't connect, even if I force my HTC one to use LTE only.

Merlin, are these just being activated for a split second or something? Clearly not on at the moment.

Just wanted to say that ever since I turned band 41 on my LG.g2 I pick it up in allot of places. I'm mainly in Westminster Thornton north Glenn and when I was in Denver. But normally the signal doesn't last long. But last night at the Denny's on 104th and I25 I had a consistent band 41 connection. I was getting between 25 to almost 40 mps down but upload was around 4.So just wanted to get that out there

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sensorly shows LTE activity at Parker and 225, plus a hit at Arapahoe and Parker road in the past two days. I'm sitting underneath the hit at Arapahoe and Parker and can't connect, even if I force my HTC one to use LTE only.

Merlin, are these just being activated for a split second or something? Clearly not on at the moment.

Could this be a 2500 LTE hit, thus why your One can't see it? I don't know how Sensorly handles multiple bands currently.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I got lte signal by I-70 and sheridan this afternoon, didn't map it because I dont have sensorly installed.

I'm guessing is coming from this tower

39.78417,-105.05488

I've mapped that already. Very weak signal. I can't see what tower you are guessing, but it's no where near by. Highest signal I got was about -110. Not sure where it's coming from.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

They could have been on for testing and are now off until the full network goes live.

The primary network that controls the throughput for the sites is now complete. 

Hold on to your butts. It's coming.

You have that information?  Maybe this is what has been happening in ABQ recently, leading to severe service disruption.