iPhone 6S/6S Plus User Thread

MacinJosh

It's separate. I should be able to ship all 3 devices back with just the 1 label right? I don't want them thinking we didnt return all 3 devices because they're missing 2 labels, which would be stupid...but you never know.

If they're separate labels I would do them separate. Better to be safe than sorry. The device are attached to those labels so I'm sure they could figure it out but you don't want to risk it.
  • Like 1

If they're separate labels I would do them separate. Better to be safe than sorry. The device are attached to those labels so I'm sure they could figure it out but you don't want to risk it.

There is nothing to identify what device should be returned with each label lol. 

There is nothing to identify what device should be returned with each label lol.

FWIW, this is what sprint care on Twitter told me.

"You should receive your return kits within 3-5 days. It does not matter which return kit you use for your devices."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I was wondering if anyone with the iPhone Forever plan could help me out with a question I have. Does anyone know what the cost to lease a 128 GB 6S Plus is with the trade in of a 128 GB 6 Plus that is fully paid off? The chat function on the Sprint website doesn't seem to be appearing right now, so I can't ask them. :(

-Anthony

According to the news release about the new $1 deal, a 6s plus with 128gb is $14.53 with your trade in of the 6 plus

The thing I want to know is do they lower the lease payment if you trade in a higher capacity device. If I interpret the news release correctly, then anyone who trades in a 16 GB Plus gets the same discount as someone who trades in a 128 GB plus. Seems kinda unfair, but I shouldn't complain. This is the best deal out there right now IMO.

-Anthony

• Like 1

For those of you that have mailed in a phone for the iPhone Forever program, did you mail in a cheap prepaid phone and has it been accepted by Sprint?

Just called Best Buy and they said for the iPhone Forever it has to be a major carrier phone that is turned in for them to process it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing I want to know is do they lower the lease payment if you trade in a higher capacity device. If I interpret the news release correctly, then anyone who trades in a 16 GB Plus gets the same discount as someone who trades in a 128 GB plus. Seems kinda unfair, but I shouldn't complain. This is the best deal out there right now IMO.

-Anthony

This is true. We enter in a code that makes it a set amount based on the device. Doesn't matter storage or color it's just the type of device. Kind of messed up in my opinion but they already have 6 million different ways to get the new iPhone. We don't need to muddy the water anymore.

Carrier bundle in 9.0.2 is 21.3

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Pretty sure my LTE experience following this new bundle took a dive. Dropped a lot of LTE today compared to yesterday. Not happy about it at all.

Pretty sure my LTE experience following this new bundle took a dive. Dropped a lot of LTE today compared to yesterday. Not happy about it at all.

I noticed the same problem on my 6+ yesterday after updating. Here we go again.

For anyone still waiting to get an iphone 6S here is the current shipping status for the various models:

http://shop2.sprint.com/en/legal/os_shipping_taxes_popup.shtml

I was looking at this chart yesterday, and it desperately needs to be fixed. 2-5 business days or 9/28-10-2? Today is 10/1, so it's a bit confusing.

I was looking at this chart yesterday, and it desperately needs to be fixed. 2-5 business days or 9/28-10-2? Today is 10/1, so it's a bit confusing.

Chat rep said it was updated last week and remains true for this week as well.