umm why has the site been so slow???

floorguy

takes longer loading...

seems to hang when "saving" posts

or is it my imagination??

I've also noticed. It takes a bit to refresh and load topics sometimes. I use tapatalk 100% of the time, and see my post submissions hang (usually resulting in a double post). When switching over to HoFo, these problems disappear.

Sent from my iPhone 6

• Like 1

Tapatalk has been occasionally reporting to me that I am not a member of S4GRU over the last few days.  Wonder if this is all related?

Tapatalk has released a new set of scripts that I need to side load. And now the method that is required to do it has been completely changed. So I need to take some time today to try and update it. This is likely the cause of the Tapatalk issues. Also, be sure to upgrade to the latest version.

• Like 3

OK, I have updated the Tapatalk extensions to the latest and greatest.  If you have problems, try updating to the newest version of Tapatalk.  Hopefully this takes care of most of the problems.

• Like 4

OK, I have updated the Tapatalk extensions to the latest and greatest.  If you have problems, try updating to the newest version of Tapatalk.  Hopefully this takes care of most of the problems.

Newest tapatalk version removes the browse function which renders the damn thing utterly incompetent in browsing the forums. I can't even select a specific forum or subforum to browse!

Newest tapatalk version removes the browse function which renders the damn thing utterly incompetent in browsing the forums. I can't even select a specific forum or subforum to browse!

What version are you on? I don't see any update available, and I still have the browse option.

What version are you on? I don't see any update available, and I still have the browse option.

Newest one from the play store. Check the recent app reviews and you'll see the same complaints too.

PoR9AsR.png?1

Dr. AJ is here with a 12 step program to remedy your ills...

1. Uninstall Yabba-dabba-dotalk.
  2. Slap yourself in the face.
  3. Use your full HTML browser.
  4. . . .
  5. . . .
  6. . . .
  7. . . .
  8. . . .
  9. . . .
  10. . . .
  11. . . .
  12. Use your full HTML browser.

Congratulations, you are cured.

AJ

• Like 9

Newest one from the play store. Check the recent app reviews and you'll see the same complaints too.

PoR9AsR.png?1

I have the newest version 4.9.5 from the Play Store and I have the Browse function.

e4fb1afef39e16b87f681cc8a512cb9d.jpg

7f4812d7e6c1d042ba4cfbfb2e698d0b.jpg

Using Nexus 5 on Tapatalk

I have the newest version 4.9.5 from the Play Store and I have the Browse function.

Using Nexus 5 on Tapatalk

That's the old one. The absolute newest one is borked to pieces. No setting allows you to specifically select a forum or subforum... just check the recent app reviews. 

lJkDEIx.png?1

2zInCXL.png?1

That's the old one. The absolute newest one is borked to pieces. No setting allows you to specifically select a forum or subforum... just check the recent app reviews.

They may have pulled your version. Uninstall reinstall. Went back into play twice and your version is not there.

They may have pulled your version. Uninstall reinstall. Went back into play twice and your version is not there.

Yeah, 4.9.5 is the latest version in the Play Store.  Which is the one I have.  So they must have pulled a newer version.

Yeah, 4.9.5 is the latest version in the Play Store. Which is the one I have. So they must have pulled a newer version.

I see 4.10 as the latest version. Although I seem to have an non-supported version installed. Not sure when that happened. Play store doesn't even recognize I have Tapatalk installed. 4.6.2.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I see 4.10 as the latest version. Although I seem to have an non-supported bersiian installed. Not sure when that happened. Play store doesn't even recognize I have Tapatalk installed. 4.6.2.

Sent from my Nexus 5

bersiian?

:roflmao:

Well now how did that happen!?

Sent from my Nexus 5

I thought you developed a thick Finnish accent and were using Google Voice to Text.  :lol: