iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

I don't understand the question. First of course check the coverage and make sure he is going to have decent service. Obviously it won't be Verizon like service because that's hard to do right now, if ever.

iPhone, Mac, Apple TV and iPad literally interact with each other in the easiest way possible. With handoff (if he has a 2012 or earlier Mac product) he will have continuity between all his devices. Apple TV interacts with the iPhone through wifi and can act as a remote. Honestly, just tell him to watch the Yosemite video and iOS 8 video lol.

Plus, spark. Lower bill. And gorgeous iPhone 6

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

IPhone isn't a tri band phone and where he goes sprints coverage is fine. I just think having all band's is so much more beneficial than just two obviously and you can take full advantage of sprints network.

How many bands of lte does Verizon have? They have three also?

IPhone isn't a tri band phone and where he goes sprints coverage is fine. I just think having all band's is so much more beneficial than just two obviously and you can take full advantage of sprints network.

Iphone 6 is a triband phone.

• Like 1

The iPhone 6 is a tri band phone

Oh crap. My bad. Sweet. Thank you.

Np. I would've never left my 5s if this baby wasn't a triband phone lol. And b41 on this thing is a beast. I can hold onto it At -120 and still clock 8 down and 1 ish up.

Np. I would've never left my 5s if this baby wasn't a triband phone lol. And b41 on this thing is a beast. I can hold onto it At -120 and still clock 8 down and 1 ish up.

I hold on to it at that strength too on my g3. But he really loves the s5

These other alliances really get on my nerves. The thought that they are betting that they can beat Apple or Google at this game is sad.

Yeah just imagine if Google and apple decide to NOT carry this app in their stores. DOA.

They can't beat Apple and Google. People will hate it. The others will all fail.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I don't see how any other system would ever beat NFC at this stage in the game, considering android devices have had it for a while and with apple's market share screaming at the top of their lungs.

I admit it, I downloaded CurrentC just to give it one star. I feel like a brat but hey, there's no way I'm gonna give some weird third party my SSN, date of birth and bank account information. They are out of their minds.

Sent from my shiny new iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I don't see how any other system would ever beat NFC at this stage in the game, considering android devices have had it for a while and with apple's market share screaming at the top of their lungs.

I admit it, I downloaded CurrentC just to give it one star. I feel like a brat but hey, there's no way I'm gonna give some weird third party my SSN, date of birth and bank account information. They are out of their minds.

SSN and DOB? That's outrageous!

• Like 1

And what would happen if a security breach happened with this system?  They would have everything not just to steal your line of credit, to steal your entire identity.  Sorry, not doing it. 

• Like 2

When I ordered my iPhone last week the ship date was 4 to 6 weeks. I noticed Sprint applied the money I paid for the phone to my account so when I went to pay my bill the other day it says I owe nothing as the bill was paid from the credit. So now I'll owe a balance on the phone. Is this the way they normally do it? 

What could be better? Get $20 when you use Apple Pay to make a purchase using your Wells Fargo Credit Card!

Thanks Wells Fargo.  I will use my credit card with apple pay at Walgreens for a pack of gum and take your $20.  ;)

• Like 1

When I ordered my iPhone last week the ship date was 4 to 6 weeks. I noticed Sprint applied the money I paid for the phone to my account so when I went to pay my bill the other day it says I owe nothing as the bill was paid from the credit. So now I'll owe a balance on the phone. Is this the way they normally do it?

I'm curious about this too because the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago when I ordered the 6 for my wife. I have yet to get the phone though so waiting to see how this will all pan out.

Just had one of those weird moments with the LTE to 3g. I was bouncing around b26, b25 b41 on I think about 3 different sites. It went from a -101 dbm b26 signal from a site I've never seen before, to -112 dbm b25 from a familiar site, to b41 at -118 to -120 or so dbm, and then to b26 on another site, and then it just gave up and went to 3g. 

What in the world just happened. All in all I think I connected to 3 or 4 different sites in the matter of 2 minutes.

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/10/29/currentc-email-breach/

Haha. Oh my god. That is just amazing.

Beat me to it, I downloaded the app and got the email. I never entered any info into the app, I just deleted it when I saw it needed a beta code or whatever I should have called it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/10/29/currentc-email-breach/

Haha. Oh my god. That is just amazing.

I actually LOL'd.

Again, this crap is why I won't give them my personal information. Its been proven that even swiping my card could be a risk, but getting a new debit card number is a lot less of a hassle than dealing with identity fraud.

• Like 2

MacDailyNews: How to punish Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid, and others who block Apple Pay http://macdailynews.com/2014/10/29/how-to-punish-walmart-cvs-rite-aid-and-others-who-block-apple-pay/ :rofl:

• Like 2

I'm sure this has been brought up but I find it stupid that the Target app accepts apple pay but the stores don't. Too bad they don't let you shop for everything they have in their retail stores through the app for in-store pickup, heh.

I can't even personally use apple pay right now (bank's expected to support it in a few weeks) but I still find CurrentC far, FAR too intrusive and if I were to only have that, cards and cash as options I'd use my card 100% of the time anyway.

MacDailyNews: How to punish Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid, and others who block Apple Pay http://macdailynews.com/2014/10/29/how-to-punish-walmart-cvs-rite-aid-and-others-who-block-apple-pay/ :rofl:

Isn't that kind of juvenile though? And the comments on that story are beyond stupid. 

I don't like the supposed data mining part of Current C but the core goal of that platform I completely understand. It's very expensive to accept credit cards for businesses both large and small. If you can cut those costs down you can become more competitive. 

Isn't that kind of juvenile though? And the comments on that story are beyond stupid.

I don't like the supposed data mining part of Current C but the core goal of that platform I completely understand. It's very expensive to accept credit cards for businesses both large and small. If you can cut those costs down you can become more competitive.

SSN and Drivers License info is taking it too far! I don't think that it's juvenile one bit. They not only are snuffing Apple Pay, but Google Wallet and Softcard. I may be biased because I like how NFC payments are, but I just think giving out personally identifiable information is an extreme security risk. Only banks are entitled to such information, and MCX is not a bank.