URGENT FROM ROBERT: Please help a family who recently lost their son

S4GRU

Thank you all who have donated. They are just over $600 away from their goal. It is not too late to donate. If you still get a chance this week or this weekend to make a contribution, the family would be very grateful. Thanks again for your support. I am so proud to be associated with such a good group of people.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

They are just over $250 away from their goal.  If you were waiting for the weekend to donate, it is not too late.  Hopefully the goal can reached here in the next few hours and we can close this thread.

The family has just been utterly surprised that so many people have poured out and helped in their time of need.  With the news being dominated the last few years about the worst in humanity, it's easy to conclude that this world is cold and awful.  But your generosity in giving at this time really shows the best of the human condition.  I am proud of you all and ever so grateful.

If you haven't had a chance to give, yet, please do.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Robert

• Like 4

Thank you all who have donated! Less than $200 left to reach the goal. Please help get this to the finish line! Thanks!!

Donation made. My condolences to the families affected.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Thanks Hector! With your donation, the goal has been reached!

• Like 1

The goal has been reached! I just want to say thanks once again to all of you. S4GRU members raised over $1500 for the Brendon Woods memorial fund. Though the family has many more financial needs, our community rose up to help as we could.

I'm so encouraged by your outpouring of support and proud to be associated with such a fine group of people. You gave generously and selflessly, and I will be foreover grateful for your support. I cannot say thank you enough!

• Like 15

Robert, It is always easy to Follow a Great Leader.

Wow. That has humbled me beyond words. Thank you.

• Like 5