iPhone 6 omnibus thread

sbolen

Gentlemen, I think we are starting to get out of hand here. At this point, Band 41 is anyone's guess. We are 19 1/2 hours from announcement. We will know then if it includes Band 41. Let's not worry ourselves with all this.

Ah but stirring the pot is fun.  Oh wait, that is AJ's job... 

• Like 1

Gentlemen, I think we are starting to get out of hand here. At this point, Band 41 is anyone's guess. We are 19 1/2 hours from announcement. We will know then if it includes Band 41. Let's not worry ourselves with all this.

It's so difficult though. I will have a hard time focusing tomorrow at 1. And immediately after I will be refreshing the apple page and scrolling to the specs page.

Ah but stirring the pot is fun.  Oh wait, that is AJ's job...

Exactly!

Double, double, toil, and trouble. Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

AJ

• Like 4

Well China Mobile and SoftBank Japan both use B41 so Sprint will probably just get that model like with the 5S we got the same model as SoftBank Japan. Everything will be fine tomorrow we'll get B41, some of the amazing things that have been leaked, and hopefully some other goodies. [emoji16][emoji16]

(Personally I think leaks ruin the whole adventure of waiting until they have their announcement but that's just me… When the iPhone 5 came out I wasn't even shocked about anything because I already saw it months before.)

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

(Personally I think leaks ruin the whole adventure of waiting until they have their announcement but that's just me… When the iPhone 5 came out I wasn't even shocked about anything because I already saw it months before.)

I agree. Leaks take some of the fun out of it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wait didn't apple acquire Beats audio? Hopefully the iPhone has beats audio software and the headphones are "Apple Beats" lol

Yeah, iBeats.  So that iBeats "off" -- if that setting is what you like.

:P

AJ

It's so difficult though. I will have a hard time focusing tomorrow at 1. And immediately after I will be refreshing the apple page and scrolling to the specs page.

I don't have credentials to get on the Wi-Fi network at work with my MacBook to watch the keynote... This is going to kill me. You can only watch live on an iDevice, Apple TV, or a Mac with Safari. 

Gonna see if they'll let me borrow a company iPad for.... reasons...

• Like 3

I don't have credentials to get on the Wi-Fi network at work with my MacBook to watch the keynote... This is going to kill me. You can only watch live on an iDevice, Apple TV, or a Mac with Safari.

Gonna see if they'll let me borrow a company iPad for.... reasons...

I didn't know that was a requirement lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

I didn't know that was a requirement lol

Yup - 

• "Live streaming video requires Safari 5.1.10 or later on OS X v10.6.8 or later; Safari on iOS 6.0 or later. Streaming via Apple TV requires second- or third-generation Apple TV with software 6.2 or later."

Yeah, iBeats. So that iBeats "off" -- if that setting is what you like.

:P

AJ

Well actually in 2010 they did make earphones called iBeats. They were the entry level earphones but they discontinued them and looks like they replaced them with urbeats. http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2372704,00.asp

Yup -

• "Live streaming video requires Safari 5.1.10 or later on OS X v10.6.8 or later; Safari on iOS 6.0 or later. Streaming via Apple TV requires second- or third-generation Apple TV with software 6.2 or later."
That is just stupid. I am not an Apple device owner but am genuinely interested in what the new phone will be like. Making it difficult for me to view the event is counter intuitive to gaining new customers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

That is just stupid. I am not an Apple device owner but am genuinely interested in what the new phone will be like. Making it difficult for me to view the event is counter intuitive to gaining new customers.

Not really. It'll be on the apple website and all over the entire world by the end of the keynote.

Not really. It'll be on the apple website and all over the entire world by the end of the keynote.

Yep - the non-live version should be viewable on all platforms a few hours after the live stream is over. They edit it and chop it down a bit usually.