Everything data plan ending?

TheCUJuan

I thought that I had seen in  a thread that the Everything data plan was no longer going to be available starting fairly soon. Does anyone know when people will no longer be able to choose this plan?

I ask this b/c my friend and I just signed up for Sprint, with separate accounts. He gets a 23% off discount but when I got my first bill realized that discounts on the Everything my way plan only apply to the data portion of the bill. So after browsing through this website, it seems like the Everything data plan is much cheaper for his two lines, especially considering the discount.

So... does anyone know if he can still sign up for this account, and if so, until when? :unsure:

Interesting... had never heard of that plan. But it looks like you can't get this plan if you are already a Sprint customer...  You also can't combine with a corporate discount.

I did not know that EPRP would stay even after they retired everything data. I assumed they would all get killed off at the same time.

To answer the OP question, I believe the date is tomorrow(10/11/13) That was the date I last saw in the leaked Sprint One Up documents. 

I just signed up for EPRP last night. Of course the iPhone is sold out, so I cannot get my device for another 4+ weeks. 

edit:

third post third document.
Edited by ChadBroChillz

Interesting... had never heard of that plan. But it looks like you can't get this plan if you are already a Sprint customer...  You also can't combine with a corporate discount.

Right, sorry I read your post wrong and didn't realize you already had an account. I would just try calling up Sprint tomorrow and see if they will put you on the everything data rate plan.

So another question... right now on the my all plans the employee discount only applies to the primary line's data... in the everything data plan, what recurring charges are discounted assuming you have two lines of service? 

The old plans end tomorrow. You can still stay on the old plans if you're already on them, but will be unable to switch to them. You can still upgrade as normal, and can even add lines up to the limit of 5 on a single share plan.

In order to take advantage of Sprint One Up for Smartphones, you must be on a My Way or My All In plan, however.

EPRP and SERO are also being expired, iirc. I don't have that information on hand.

To answer the above question, the discount is off of $110, no matter how many lines you have. So, for 4+ lines on Everything, My Way, the discount is off of a larger portion of the bill. This also makes a lot more sense. "The more you buy, the more you save", they likely will tell you.

To answer the above question, the discount is off of $110, no matter how many lines you have. So, for 4+ lines on Everything, My Way, the discount is off of a larger portion of the bill. This also makes a lot more sense. "The more you buy, the more you save", they likely will tell you.

So the discount is off $110 for two lines? I'm just a bit confused b/c you said "the discount is off a larger portion of the  bill... the more you buy the more you save..."

As far as My way, I am pretty sure the employee discount only applies to the data portion. For me (single line) it was a whopping $3 with the 10% CU member discount.  FYI, his employer gets 23%...

Sero was expired a long time ago... unless you mean they will no longer be able to use their upgrades?

That can't be.  I can see them saying that the EPRP can't sign new customers but for existing customers who have EPRP and SERO should be able to extend their contracts.

Uh oh... I am out the door then if SERO is killed. No value in staying after that is removed especially with the lack of a working network in my market.

If u are grandfathered in you should still be able to upgrade on Sero premium

Sent from my Motorola Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2

So when my friend and I switched we were not told that only the data is discountable. He has a family plan with a relative. He was told last night that he gets the discount on both of his data plans. Can anyone confirm if thats' the case; that he'll be getting an employee discount on both his $30 data plan and his mother's? He was told last night the everything data plan was no longer available. 

I so did not want to see these plans go until after Dec..  As much as I want to come over to Sprint, the switch will just cost to much per year now for me to switch.  Guess I'll be a Ntelos for a while now.

I so did not want to see these plans go until after Dec..  As much as I want to come over to Sprint, the switch will just cost to much per year now for me to switch.  Guess I'll be a Ntelos for a while now.

that's why the EPRP plans are still around.  They're not corporate discounted, but they are cheaper than the my way plans.

that's why the EPRP plans are still around. They're not corporate discounted, but they are cheaper than the my way plans.

I checked eprp this morning and I don't see the plans anymore. Maybe it was removed today.

Sent from my Motorola Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

I checked eprp this morning and I don't see the plans anymore. Maybe it was removed today.

Sent from my Motorola Photon 4G using Tapatalk

I did not see it also this morning.

that's why the EPRP plans are still around.  They're not corporate discounted, but they are cheaper than the my way plans.

If you know of anther way of getting it please let me know.

Sooo... since I work for the CU Assn of my state I called up the Assn in charge of the cu program... Here's the scoop...

The old plans are gone as of last night.

In the new plans, the data of each additional line gets the discount and you can have up to 10 lines. So you could potentially get the discount applied to $300 of data charges.

So if you have a ton of people on your account (or have abusiness account) and all of them have unlimited data, and you like having unlimited minutes, then the new plans are awesome. If you're like me or Jonathan and only have one or two lines, then they are not so good.

Certainly wish the sales guy had told us this.... :rolleyes:

I am on the site now, and it seems like they updated the EPRP with my way style pricing. It is called Everything Plus Unlimited, my way.(EPUMW)

It is 50 40 30 20 for the first second third and fourth+, which is the same as my way, but the unlimited data plan is only 20 instead of 30. 

So im under the older family plan, unlimited eveything besides talk (1500 shared landline minutes), will sprint force into one of the new plans? the only reason I ask is because we only pay about 200$ per month (about 50$ per phone) and its a great deal, with the new plan its goes up about 45-50$. so im just curious. Thanks my S4GRU friends :tu:

I am on the site now, and it seems like they updated the EPRP with my way style pricing. It is called Everything Plus Unlimited, my way.(EPUMW)

It is 50 40 30 20 for the first second third and fourth+, which is the same as my way, but the unlimited data plan is only 20 instead of 30. 

Wow noticed that too.  I wonder if you can still use employee discounts with this plan now. 

Is there something wrong with the EPRP web sight?  I thought it was suppose to be cheaper going through it. If you go to check out it charges you $50.00 per phone for basic. that is $20 more per month than just walking in as a regular customer!  And I use it under the family plan. It almost work like individual plan. Or maybe I'm just missing something here.