Network Vision/LTE - Upper Central Valley Market (Sacramento, Stockton, Redding, Eureka & Reno/Lake Tahoe)

iwalkthrowwalls

Not Sprint. The sprint site is a bit down the road a couple of blocks on a far taller monopole. Check the my permit map for the address! Nice pictures btw. 

ahh, I was close lol. I happened to be driving by and though I had the right one. I'll snap some pics of the correct one tomorrow if I can.

Thanks for making this site. I get paid in a couple days and will donate the $100 or whatever it takes to level up to Prestige status.  I cannot wait for LTE to go live in Sacramento and surrounding communities!  The information provided on this site is invaluable to me and my family. Three LTE phones on sluggish 3G service but we're loyal to Sprint & waiting it out without whining.  Thanks again!

- - 

werd

Edited by NeRD
  • Like 2

Eh! Another Sacramento person! Sup!

Sponsorship information is in this link. You'll like what we have in the backend. Trust me. 

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

edit : Psst.. it's Premier Sponsor not Prestige... we don't do a lot of killing around these parts to level up... :P

• Like 1

Same old slow data connection down in southwest sac / south sac but nothings going on down here yet. Though with the slew of issued permits in the north / northeast unincorporated sacramento areas, I wouldn't be surprised if they're working on sites over at your part of town.

I was just at the Galleria Mall in Roseville and couldn't use my phone because I had no data. Sprint needs to get this stuff going already. Sounds like Softbank will be our new owner. Hopefully this speeds everything up.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

leave those to the threads dedicated in the general topic areas. There's multi page discussions on these events already.

Anyways, meh... Waiting waiting waiting patiently.

Sent from my SPH-D710

• Like 1

Hey guys, just found this site and all the info is awesome. I started looking out for cell sites and realized that this one is right by where I live. I'm pretty sure there's some sprint up there because my signal was in the low 50 dBm. I was wondering if someone with more knowledge could point out what parts are sprint.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ive8dpe2zq70nh/DSC00253.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8xasrlc6dm0jjy/DSC00254.JPG

Hey guys, just found this site and all the info is awesome. I started looking out for cell sites and realized that this one is right by where I live. I'm pretty sure there's some sprint up there because my signal was in the low 50 dBm. I was wondering if someone with more knowledge could point out what parts are sprint.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ive8dpe2zq70nh/DSC00253.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8xasrlc6dm0jjy/DSC00254.JPG

Top is legacy sprint while the bottom is clearwire wimax antennas. What's the location of this site btw? We have maps of exact locations of all Sprint cell sites and I can easily check up on it.

Awesome, that's what I thought they were. This one is on the border of Antelope and North Highlands. On Blackfoot right off of Watt. I was laughing at my girlfriend because she never once saw 4g on her Evo Shift here and now that I found this cell site with wimax, she switched to the LTE.

Awesome, that's what I thought they were. This one is on the border of Antelope and North Highlands. On Blackfoot right off of Watt. I was laughing at my girlfriend because she never once saw 4g on her Evo Shift here and now that I found this cell site with wimax, she switched to the LTE.

Unfortunately nothing's been applied for that site that I can find. Fortunately that site is located in unincorporated county so permits are no big deal compared to CoS. I keep a permit / progress map in the sponsors area if you wish to track the progress of cell sites in the market.

• Like 1

I live right down the street from this tower, I'm waiting on the upgrades on it too.

I live right down the street from this tower, I'm waiting on the upgrades on it too.

I spend most of my time between Antelope, North Highlands, Roseville, and Citrus heights so its awesome seeing these permit maps with locations all over them (hope I can donate soon). My girlfriend has almost lost hope that her phone will ever get signal inside the Galleria where she works.

I spend most of my time between Antelope, North Highlands, Roseville, and Citrus heights so its awesome seeing these permit maps with locations all over them (hope I can donate soon). My girlfriend has almost lost hope that her phone will ever get signal inside the Galleria where she works.
I was at the Galleria and had no data yesterday also.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Ah someone who frequents citrus heights! IF someone  have time, it'd be extremely helpful they read this link http://www.citrusheights.net/home/index.asp?page=1092

and head over to the City Clerks Office and do a public records request on telecommunication / cell tower / antenna building permit records. Citrus heights is one of the cities that don't post permits online.

:|

Le sigh. So end of July or end of June for Sacramento to get the ball rolling? Seems like end of June.

dont sigh, its so close!  been waiting since the s3 came out another 2-6 weeks isn't so bad after 9+ months

Current # stands at 145 out of 500ish or a tad over 25% of all known cell sites that I could find.

Good. Hopefully they start testing by the end of the month. I will have to take a look at some of these towers closely to see witch ones are main hops and crossovers and then I can determine when they might start testing.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Ah someone who frequents citrus heights! IF someone  have time, it'd be extremely helpful they read this link http://www.citrusheights.net/home/index.asp?page=1092

and head over to the City Clerks Office and do a public records request on telecommunication / cell tower / antenna building permit records. Citrus heights is one of the cities that don't post permits online.

:|

Stopped by after work today at around 5:30. Apparently they close at 5. Will try again next week if I get a chance. Should I ask for a specific time frame? Like permits within last month or two?

Stopped by after work today at around 5:30. Apparently they close at 5. Will try again next week if I get a chance. Should I ask for a specific time frame? Like permits within last month or two?

From march onwards should be good. Much thanks for actually doing this!