Network Vision/LTE - Upper Central Valley Market (Sacramento, Stockton, Redding, Eureka & Reno/Lake Tahoe)

iwalkthrowwalls

Last night it said I was roaming at my house, usually I get one or two bars here. Hopefully this is an indication that the sites are being taken down. 

Better hope you're in east davis!

Hmm, I am (a little less than a mile from Target). How so? 

Extremely close (within 1 mile). Become a sponsor and you'll know exactly where it is.. (it's along 2nd street). Might be good news as 3 weeks passed since it's been issued! Come! Join le dark side and be a sponsor!

Lte lights up*

Anytime within 180 days as that's how long permits last. Typically within 3-4 weeks they'll start working on it after the permits issued.

So, this morning I saw some techs working on a tower on the corner of MCgregor and Coloma rd in Rancho. I was able to call up to the techs and verify that they were installing Sprint LTE equipment, which the tech stated would be live by tomorrow. I was elated as I figured we'd be left out the LTE loop all together. I have pictures and video I'll be posting shortly!

• Like 2

When were the permits in roseville issued?

Sponsor info if you want specific dates and information as I did spend many man hours trying to find all these permits but I'll tell you within the past 3 months.

• Like 1

Excellent! Rancho Cordova does not post their building permits online so I haven't been able to track that part of the state of applications there (they actually have a web page... that's incomplete...).

So, this morning I saw some techs working on a tower on the corner of MCgregor and Coloma rd in Rancho. I was able to call up to the techs and verify that they were installing Sprint LTE equipment, which the tech stated would be live by tomorrow. I was elated as I figured we'd be left out the LTE loop all together. I have pictures and video I'll be posting shortly!

Well speed tests in that area yesterday and today show no LTE or improvements.

I'm assuming the S2 since that's what you posted it with.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Yup.

Are you up for a upgrade soon? I got that phone the day it came out and have a upgrade July 1. Although I got the S3 and now the S4, which kind of sucks since I've been stuck on Sprint's terrible 3g. It's like having a Ferrari with no gas.

Sent from my SPH-L720

2 nights ago at exactly 2am, my sprint data service went off of LTE and cdma but went on 1xRTT. Before that my data speeds were decent but now it feels like they went backwards, plus whenI checked sprints network upgrade site, 4 data capacity upgrades went missing. Any thing going on in south Sacramento?

So, Davis is forgotten huh? Well hopefully if Sac's getting permits, then we should get some soon enough. BTW Jay, thanks for the new profile inspiration! :D

Davis is sort of a special case. There's really 3 cell sites that serve it but the edges are served by the rural sites which don't require much in terms of permits. Not to mention, city of davis permit search sucks .... meh.

But just to tease you... here's something :}

more specific details in the sponsor area

Sent from my SPH-L720

2 nights ago at exactly 2am, my sprint data service went off of LTE and cdma but went on 1xRTT. Before that my data speeds were decent but now it feels like they went backwards, plus whenI checked sprints network upgrade site, 4 data capacity upgrades went missing. Any thing going on in south Sacramento?

Yes this was posted by lilotimz a while back. The sponsor page has the updated info.

Sent from my SPH-L720

uploadfromtaptalk1369511079563.jpg

You're right. I've been waiting for an LTE signal since I talked to the techs. Check it out:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jh6z59w9eyhacf9/20130523_112758.mp4

Congratulations! You found the first full build site in the Upper Central Valley! 

Bottom rack is ATT with an LTE add with the single RRU. Second rack looks like some stuff that metro pcs uses. Top has legacy Sprint nortel antennas and it seems they're doing a hot swap of 1 to 1 panel replacement. 

Great job! 

• Like 2