Network Vision/LTE - Upper Central Valley Market (Sacramento, Stockton, Redding, Eureka & Reno/Lake Tahoe)

iwalkthrowwalls

Very nice. Hopefully more sites will come online in a rapid pace and give people the service they deserve after sticking out with Sprint after all these months/years of bad data speeds. 

• Like 1

whats nextel synergy site to boot mean?

The thin and long panels are old Nextel iDen antennas. The smaller antenna to the side is the legacy 3g antenna. Nextel synergy sites are where sprint took off one nextel iden antenna and put a 3g antenna on it. 

--Oh and a bigger image of the one you have.

7aWl7VF.png

Was it noticeable when work was being done on the tower? Because if it was I just might  start driving around checking out towers. Kind of expecting a blanket of purple by the end of July. 

Pretty sure it's the same tower, but my wife reports that she's getting LTE in the Kaiser medical center off Cirby and Riverside.  27.5 down and 7.7 up.  Sweet!

YESSSS

That's awesome!

oh, I snapped some pics of the correct tower on sacramento st the other day.. any experts care to brief me on what's on this tower? :)

http://bit.ly/11Ksyf6

• Like 1

YESSSS

That's awesome!

oh, I snapped some pics of the correct tower on sacramento st the other day.. any experts care to brief me on what's on this tower? :)

Samsung Network VIsion Antennas with SMR 800 RRU & PCS 1900 RRU!!!!!!! Submitted to In progress map!!! That might be one of the next accepted sites. Well done! If you have the time, check the other issued permit in Lodi as well!

• Like 2

Pretty sure it's the same tower, but my wife reports that she's getting LTE in the Kaiser medical center off Cirby and Riverside. 27.5 down and 7.7 up. Sweet!

YESSSS

That's awesome!

Which Sacramento St. Are you referring to, there are so many.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sweeeeet!!! I was looking up at them thinking, "those can't be that old, they almost look shiny!"

haha. This place is pretty small so I'll go around to the other cell sites nearby and snap some pics.

Which Sacramento St. Are you referring to, there are so many.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sacramento st, lodi ca

• Like 1

Sweeeeet!!! I was looking up at them thinking, "those can't be that old, they almost look shiny!"

haha. This place is pretty small so I'll go around to the other cell sites nearby and snap some pics.

Sacramento st, lodi ca

I didn't make this Samsung Network Vision Gear Identification Thread for nothing you know... :P

Awaiting good news and additional images :D

heheheh

I've seen those but I haven't found anything to compare it against. Do we have a thread/links to images of pre-nv hardware?

Nope. Way too many different vendors from over the years but Sacramento and surrounding regions were nortel stuff so.

6kjznVS.png..

So on my drive from North Highlands to Davis this morning, I had no signal from around Northgate all the way to the causeway.  First time that has ever happened in the 9 months I have been making this commute.  Could be a coincidence, but maybe not?

Anything in Delhi, CA or turlock, ca?

Delhi is part of the Lower Central Valley so i dont keep track of things there. Better to ask in the lower central valley thread. Turlock has nothing issued yet but shouldn't be too far away as Modesto and surrounding area is humming along quite nicely in terms of permits issued. Work probably already began in Modesto.

I snapped some pics of the sites on beckman rd, lodi ca and e pine st, lodi ca. I'll be uploading them when I get home tonight.

The pine street ones look promising, but the Beckman rd tower was too far back on someone's property to see it really well. The panels on that tower were the thin legacy-looking ones, but there could have been some NV ones too. I'll have to head back out with some binoculars or my girlfriend's camera. That one has some optical zoom and I might be able to get just close enough to make out the panels.

• Like 1