Network Vision/LTE - Upper Central Valley Market (Sacramento, Stockton, Redding, Eureka & Reno/Lake Tahoe)

iwalkthrowwalls

Now that my niece is out of school I won't be in Roseville very often. I will check it out next time I go to my brothers in the future. I used to work at Foothills and Junction way back in the day.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hmm I live by denios and still getting 3G

You need to literally be right at denios and the Union Pacific railroad tracks. The cell sites in that area are configured for capacity and not range so the accepted tower only covers a mile or two in radius at most. 

Side note- You can probably see the accepted tower if you're at the Denio and look across the railroad tracks.

Hmm I live by denios and still getting 3G

What phone do you have. Maybe try updating prl and profile. But the LTE isn't going to be live at 100% for a while. They are just testing now.

What phone do you have. Maybe try updating prl and profile. But the LTE isn't going to be live at 100% for a while. They are just testing now.

That tower is live and not in testing. It's 4G accepted and will likely stay up from now on unless something happens. Speeds are going to vary depending on how close you are to the tower and if you're getting to the edge of signal. Remember, the towers in that area are only designed to cover a mile or two in radius before another adjacent tower is suppose to be connected to. Speeds will vary until more sites come online (hopefully soon!).

Nexus 4 just from gallery to this wall

Use Airdroid and transfer the images to a PC and uploading is the way to go. Other than that, I think you can attach an attachment in "more reply options". 

You need to literally be right at denios and the Union Pacific railroad tracks. The cell sites in that area are configured for capacity and not range so the accepted tower only covers a mile or two in radius at most. 

Side note- You can probably see the accepted tower if you're at the Denio and look across the railroad tracks.

I was getting connection down main st and Foothills

Speeds seem a little slow.. Usually hovering at 3 down... Hopefully speeds will work themselves out in time

That's about 10Xs the speeds I get now, so I will gladly take it.

e40u1kR.jpg

Yellow appears to be where the cell tower is since signal is strongest there and the red is where I think where the tower was designed to broadcast to. Out of the red circled area is where I believe is the edge of service area where speeds get wonky.