Merry Christmas from S4GRU

S4GRU

I just wanted to take a moment from the quiet solitude of my bedroom this morning to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Sometimes people get offended when you say Merry Christmas. And some people get offended when you say Happy Holidays. Although we do celebrate Christmas here in our home, we love and support all the beliefs and ways our friends celebrate their holidays. And love invitations to their festivities. If you are secure in what you believe, then you can even enjoy joining others in celebration, even if different from you.

So whether you celebrate Chanukah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, something else or nothing at all...we join you in celebrating traditions, cultures and miracles.

So from our family, to you and yours, we wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. May you be blessed beyond measure and may you have a wonderful day with family and friends.

Now I will end this quiet solitude in my bedroom and head downstairs to be with my four children who I hear squealing with delight. Thank you.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 33

Well said. Thank you for all the time and hard work you put into this site. Thanks to all the staff as well for their time and contributions. You all have made S4GRU a site that is both informative and enjoyable to visit. Merry Christmas everyone! May you all have a truly blessed day.

• Like 2

A belated Merry Christmas to all S4GRU and especially Robert for starting this great family. It is such a great site and forum that is only positive information and comments. May everyone have a very Safe and Happy New Year with even better or more Sprint 4g LTE in their future.

• Like 1