ISN back?

jaybiz81

Same here. I don't even remember how I happened on his/her Twitter page, but when I saw "6m" for a post, I had to triple-check to see if it really was six minutes before haha. I wonder what will come now.

lol @ sprint you mad bro, when they shut down his whole operation for months. I wouldn't be talking crap if I was him. It is like when someone talks crap, then gets beat up, and still talks crap.

Maybe he didn't get beat up.

Sent from my EVO sometimes-LTE

ISN did a lot to scare our sources. I hope this reemergence doesn't damage the ones remaining. The way he does things pisses Sprint off and causes them to get very reactive in shutting down their employees. I no longer have a source in Product Development at all.

Robert via Nexus 7 on Tapatalk

The thing is he had been around at least since the original EVO so I'm not sure why it was such a huge deal this time. I'll say this again when the the EVO LTE was is in embargo and Sprint was saying nothing about it he was the only thing keeping me sane

The thing is he had been around at least since the original EVO so I'm not sure why it was such a huge deal this time. I'll say this again when the the EVO LTE was is in embargo and Sprint was saying nothing about it he was the only thing keeping me sane

He started to get more provocative in posts and actually posted documents that had confidentiality clauses on them. I never post documents with confidential clauses. Just asking for trouble.

• Like 1

He started to get more provocative in posts and actually posted documents that had confidentiality clauses on them. I never post documents with confidential clauses. Just asking for trouble.

You know I was really excited to see him post documents and open up Sprint with the delay of the latest EVO, but that was when I was just really starting to look at online forums about Sprint and LTE. It led me to Good and Evo and S4GRU. I wasn't even thinking of the implications for this site by him returning, and well, yeah, maybe he should go back into hiding. Let's hope he doesn't damage anything good like S4GRU.

Though this is what intrigues me... his description of his Twitter feed has changed from being a mole to never having worked for them...

DISCLAIMER: ISN is in no way related to 'Sprint' the company, this is 100% Satire/Parody. You mad, bro? Hard to fire someone who never worked for you, huh.

You know I was really excited to see him post documents and open up Sprint with the delay of the latest EVO, but that was when I was just really starting to look at online forums about Sprint and LTE. It led me to Good and Evo and S4GRU. I wasn't even thinking of the implications for this site by him returning, and well, yeah, maybe he should go back into hiding. Let's hope he doesn't damage anything good like S4GRU.

I received some information from ISN just like everyone else, so I certainly do not mind the return. I just want ISN to not bring any more scrutiny by Sprint and hopefully will handle things differently.

Robert

So is it possible that ISN was never an employee and was fed by someone else in the company? If that's the case that's classic. Sprint comes after him thinking he's one of them and they find out he's just a regular guy getting info else where then he doesn't give up his source... If that's the case what a rabbit hole.

Dude was credible in most cases.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

His info was great but too great. Not sucking up but I prefer how it is done here. Much safer and probably doesn't piss off Sprint as much.

I am sure S4GRU.com has in the past or still pisses off some people at Sprint. But there is absolutely no denying that this site has done nothing but create excitement about Sprint Network Vision and LTE. Without a doubt I can guarantee you that this site has single handily prevented many lurkers and posters from canceling the account with Sprint. And also gained several accounts as well.

Hopefully Sprint has learned to embrace S4GRU.com for the positives it brings to the company's bottom line.

I have seen this almost exact thing with another site before and it was run in somewhat the same manner as here. At first the company disliked it and fought it a bit. Now they accept it and even a group of their top notch CSRs are assigned to post and handle issues people have on the forum.

Take the S4GRU.com pill, Sprint, it's good for you!

• Like 4

... there is absolutely no denying that this site has done nothing but create excitement about Sprint Network Vision and LTE. Without a doubt I can guarantee you that this site has single handily prevented many lurkers and posters from canceling the account with Sprint. And also gained several accounts as well.

Hopefully Sprint has learned to embrace S4GRU.com for the positives it brings to the company's bottom line.

Take the S4GRU.com pill, Sprint, it's good for you!

My Note 2 would say T-Mobile if Google hadn't pointed me here with a search for LTE Sprint St Louis

I have seen this almost exact thing with another site before and it was run in somewhat the same manner as here. At first the company disliked it and fought it a bit. Now they accept it and even a group of their top notch CSRs are assigned to post and handle issues people have on the forum.

DSLReports.com (or BroadBandReports.com as it's now branded)?

. . . But there is absolutely no denying that this site has done nothing but create excitement about Sprint Network Vision and LTE. Without a doubt I can guarantee you that this site has single handily prevented many lurkers and posters from canceling the account with Sprint. And also gained several accounts as well.

. . .

My wife and I switched from AT&T to Sprint, in part because of the Photon Q, and in part because of S4GRU.com.

• Like 2