Mobile Forum Client

JohnHovah

What forum clients is everyone using on mobile devices?

Tapatalk? Forum Runner? Others?

Chime in with recommendations and why you prefer a particular client for the sake of any newcomers or app virgins.

What forum clients is everyone using on mobile devices?

Tapatalk? Forum Runner? Others?

Chime in with recommendations and why you prefer a particular client for the sake of any newcomers or app virgins.

I use Tapatalk, but Forum Runner is just as good. I am just used to Tapatalk.

Sent via CleanROM DE using Tapatalk 2

I use both. I use Forum Runner to peruse and respond to forum posts. I use Tapatalk to post photos/screenshots and respond to PM's.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

Tapatalk because for a long time they were the only guys that had a black background app. Forum Runner finally put a black background (I hate white background apps...so ugly and hard to read/see) Tapatalk's interface to me seems more fluid now. All the forums that I use are all in one little app. I usually don't use the forum if they only have Forum Runner and not Tapatalk, like I never visit Sprint users anymore since I forget about it all the time since it's in a totally different app.

• Like 1

I use Forum Runner exclusively. I used to use Talatalk exclusively, until they refused to fix the bug with the Sponsor sections unless the forum was exclusive to Tapatalk, or the website paid them for a custom app. I think that is BS and I won't support them after that.

I consume S4GRU raw -- desktop, mobile, always. That is just the kind of man I am

AJ

• Like 3

I consume S4GRU raw -- desktop, mobile, always. That is just the kind of man I am

AJ

Same here, though in fairness my desktop-to-mobile browsing ratio is maybe 85-15 unless/until things ever change at work. Even then, it'd depend on how busy I am.

• Like 1

I use Forum Runner exclusively. I used to use Talatalk exclusively, until they refused to fix the bug with the Sponsor sections unless the forum was exclusive to Tapatalk, or the website paid them for a custom app. I think that is BS and I won't support them after that.

Same here when the forum was smaller. until...

AJ

it got bigger and I just wait till I get to ta PC/Laptop with dual monitors since its way too much to take in, even on the Note 1.

TS