Network Vision/LTE - New Orleans Market

Slimboutit

New Purple on I-10 at Bonnabel and on I-10 at the Ponchartrain Expressway split. The Ponchartrain Split must be the Serving Cell I picked up yesterday. I will try and investigate these two today.

Hmm couldn't get a signal in that area. Did notice 4 people working. Had a rope off top of tower and small ladder looking at connection s at base of tower . north side of 10 near citypark airline exits

My Hunch is that the Tower at the Dome is online. Could be completely wrong but I am going to check it out in a little while.

Hmm couldn't get a signal in that area. Did notice 4 people working. Had a rope off top of tower and small ladder looking at connection s at base of tower . north side of 10 near citypark airline exits

This is good. I'll get a chance to see what's going on there on the drive home. Horrible traffic this morning, so I went around to get to downtown, so I missed it that way.

Nope not the Dome. Just drove around that area up and down every street, on the I-10 going all directions, the Ponchartrain Expressway in all directions, and never got a glimpse of a connection. I was cycling airplane mode every 30 seconds or so. I did catch the work Patrick pointed out at the Tower just before City Park. Maybe they had it on yesterday to test? If you zoom in you can just make out the worker on the tower.

Caught some surprise 4G at NASA in new Orleans east today. Caught some of it on sensorly. Seen kinda far away for the I10/510. Wonder if something went live?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Next time you are there get a screen shot of the LTE Engineering screen so we can check the Serving Cell ID.

Finally caught a work truck at the Oretha Castle Haley Blvd @ Calliope Tower. No RRUs up but I saw him working behind the fence. This Tower is just up the street from my condo so I have been keeping an eye on it.

Sorry I'm on cm 10.1 so that screen is not available.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I work near there. I'll see if I get anything tomorrow. Last I checked, there was no work being performed on the two towers nearest NASA and my work. We also got some faint 4G on the Paris Rd. Bridge and Paris Rd near the St. Bernard/New Orleans parish line the other day too. Not sure where it was coming from as of yet though.

Class started at Southeastern today. Surprised by how much of Hammond isn't mapped yet. Hopefully my contributions show up on Sensorly.

Please let us know if you find more that is active there. We verified that 2 sites were active last time. You can see them on Sensorly (Airport area and by I-55/I-12). I found the two other sites in Hammond that had work completed but no LTE from. Please post pics of the engineering screens as you find signals. Thanks!

Please let us know if you find more that is active there. We verified that 2 sites were active last time. You can see them on Sensorly (Airport area and by I-55/I-12). I found the two other sites in Hammond that had work completed but no LTE from. Please post pics of the engineering screens as you find signals. Thanks!

I'll be back on campus tomorrow. I'll get the screenshots; as far as the tower sites I have no idea what to look for and how to find it.

I'll be back on campus tomorrow. I'll get the screenshots; as far as the tower sites I have no idea what to look for and how to find it.

Look at the links in my sig, instructions on LTE engineering screens and how to spot Sprint RRUs.