Network Vision/LTE - New Orleans Market

Slimboutit

One request.. on that site with the "fat" looking panel on that one sector, I can almost make out the logo on the bottom of that panel. If you can find another site with them or zoom in further to that panel or something to read that logo that would be great!

So this was from three weeks ago, but I finally remembered the zoom lens when passing by.

The antenna is a Power Wave... and finally clear blue skies to match.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTSAkTvC2B9X0VuNUZCTWhmQzQ/edit

I 55 at I 12

Good signal went maping in hamond today.

Yep.. Thanks. That confirms the site I thought I picked up a few times with the 88 ID as the Ericsson guy and other contractor were working to get going.

Did you happen to snag one of the Maurepas site?

-- "Sensorly or it didn't happen!"

Did you go to Robert? I found two sites near there with RRUs up. One near I-12 and one near 190 in Robert.

That whole city is RRU completed just about. One day I want to take a ride up I55 to McComb.

-- "Sensorly or it didn't happen!"

Just got lte for a few seconds in Algiers where i live twice, it couldn't keep the connection I must be far from the tower thats giving it off. But I did take a screen shot on lte engineering.

43 is the Belle Chasse tower.

The speed was breakneck I wanted to pull over lol. Missing any more ill be in new orleans east tomorrow.

For Sammy users until Sensorly is updated, the only serving cells were are missing is Luling site and the North Causeway bridge site. I would like the north and south side IDs from the Causeway as well. If you can find another Maurepas shot of the serving cell saying something different than 16, please post it. I'm curious if they just use the 2nd sector number or skip it and use the third. I'm thinking the third if I was designing it for easy identification.

There was another north shore site listed as completed that would be nice to check out that's on the completed map of sites in the sponsor section.

I just got a great connection in Kenner at my office which is at the very end of Vets and it is a Serving Cell I haven't seen. I turned on Sensorly for a few blocks to my office which is on 23rd Street near Richland. I think maybe it is the Phoenix and Vets tower but I will drive around hunting as soon as I can get out of the office.

I just got a great connection in Kenner at my office which is at the very end of Vets and it is a Serving Cell I haven't seen. I turned on Sensorly for a few blocks to my office which is on 23rd Street near Richland. I think maybe it is the Phoenix and Vets tower but I will drive around hunting as soon as I can get out of the office.

Look at your signal.. -76! That tower is almost knocking on your door. Lowest I've seen in this thread are -60's and that was someone standing very close to the site. That has to be the site.

Look at your signal.. -76! That tower is almost knocking on your door. Lowest I've seen in this thread are -60's and that was someone standing very close to the site. That has to be the site.

It is definitely the Phoenix @ Vets site. I got all three server cells and the lowest reading of -68 sitting in front of the tower. The Speedtest I am posting is also in front of the tower. Also driving up Vets from this tower towards the Metairie tower my phone handed off seamlessly from tower to tower exactly at Williams Blvd. I was worried about that with my LTEvo because of forums talking about issues with dropping connection between towers. Also Sensorly has been updated. If you zoom in around the Phoenix site you will see the Darker Purple starting to overwrite the lighter.

• Like 3

Yeah I figured that had to be the site.

You won't have issues with LTE on the EVO in metro areas with great tower spacing. Come to Baton Rouge or go traveling where spacing is less and you will see the hand off issue especially during an active data session.

Sent from my little Note2

Nothing in BR from a few of the RRU'd sites. I don't believe we will see anything until after superbowl as I bet the rain set them back on a few sites they needed upgrading for data capacity. No point in wasting resources here if stuff is waiting to get done in NOLA.

Too bad we can't find out the reason why sites are just sitting unfinished.

Sent from my little Note2

I found a Serving Cell I do not recognize after coming over the Bridge from the Westbank. I picked it up around the Camp St exit and lost it just before the O'Keefe exit. It is not the Japonica St Cell nor the Bell Chasse. Logic dictates there is an active tower somewhere that we haven't seen yet.

• Like 1