Network Vision/LTE - New Orleans Market

Slimboutit

Just noticed some light purple I had never seen on Sensorly on I-10 between Broad St and City Park (you have to zoom in). I am headed back that way in a bit and will check it out.

Ugghh.. Bars are on bourbon. Signal numbers and serving cell numbers are where it's at ;)

You guys keep me posted as I can only proxy LTE hunt through you guys since the crews abandoned Baton Rouge for now.

Sent from my little Note2

• Like 2

vicariously thru us huh? :)

Yep.. Kinda like keeping your buddy posted on how it's going with keeping 3 girlfriends going at one time hiding them from each other at the same time. Umm.. Not that I ever did that or anything... ;)

Sent from my little Note2

They may still be working on it, they just removed the tower ropes. They were there a couple of hours ago. I did not get great signal strength until I was right up on the bridge next to it, and even then the best I got was -77. It fell off quick right on the Carrollton overpass. I hope they tweak this one a bit... but happy we got another one on!