Network Vision/LTE - New Orleans Market

Slimboutit

Not specifically at you but the Galaxy Nexus as a whole as I'm sure there or others in NOLA that have one.

On the Sensorly note, I noticed it updated today. Anyone see any additional LTE info on the details screen when connected?

On another note... was looking at one line I swapped them into the my old EVO LTE. Can you tell from the picture of roaming usage when they got the EVO LTE? ;) They are already at 50 meg of roaming and 15 or so of non-roaming and we are not even half way into the billing period. They don't live outside of town nor do they work outside of town either.

Patiently waiting for the phone call of too much roaming, bet I will get the phone swapped out to a GS3 when I'm done with them. Last time they called me I got a $50 credit for the inconvenience of roaming and received a promise of new sites coming soon. ;)

I feel for you guys on the EVO LTE but maybe it works well in NOLA.

On another note... was looking at one line I swapped them into the my old EVO LTE. Can you tell from the picture of roaming usage when they got the EVO LTE? ;) They are already at 50 meg of roaming and 15 or so of non-roaming and we are not even half way into the billing period. They don't live outside of town nor do they work outside of town either.

Patiently waiting for the phone call of too much roaming, bet I will get the phone swapped out to a GS3 when I'm done with them. Last time they called me I got a $50 credit for the inconvenience of roaming and received a promise of new sites coming soon. ;)

I feel for you guys on the EVO LTE but maybe it works well in NOLA.

Wow that is crazy. Haven't seen any roaming anywhere near that level with my EVO LTE around NOLA. Must be the poor tower spacing up there or something causing that.

Same here. I may have 2-3MB roaming since I got the EVO LTE at launch

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Now you know why I know absolutely no one except one guy at work out of hundreds and of course the few on the forums here that have Sprint.

But that wasn't my point really I was just showing how the EVO LTE is a huge piece of garbage in RF characteristics as the user hasn't changed their habits or routine. Only difference is the phone.

Sent from my little Note2