Network Vision/LTE - Cincinnati Market

ohioratrodder

There are guys up on top the tower today in Bridgewater Falls area (129 and Byp 4). I didn't get back here to post, but the last time I posted about a truck up there it turned out to be AT&T.

I believe they're up on the sprint rack, so hopefully we'll see some new panels up this week.

I don't know why that tower was ever marked in progress. As far as I could tell there was never any evidence that it was actually in progress. It definitely doesn't have the panels for NV up yet, but I feel like this is the same crew I saw down on Rt 4 in Hamilton the week of valentines day.

I'll be keeping an eye on it daily this week.

I don't know why that tower was ever marked in progress. As far as I could tell there was never any evidence that it was actually in progress. It definitely doesn't have the panels for NV up yet, but I feel like this is the same crew I saw down on Rt 4 in Hamilton the week of valentines day.

I'll be keeping an eye on it daily this week.

which rack is the sprint rack on that tower? I've had a hard time telling I'm not that great at spotting them yet

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Just went by the Bridgewater tower. They have one new NV panel up on the tower! Based on what I saw when they were upgrading the Rt 4 tower, they should be finished by the end of the week.

pics?

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk 2

I went back by the Bridgewater tower today, three NV antennas are up now.

Busy day in the Hamilton and Fairfield area for tower climbers. Noticed a climber up on what I think is a Verizon tower off rt 4 in Hamilton. Then saw some climbers up on the tower Sprint is on right off rt 4 in Fairfield, they were not on the Sprint rack though and that tower has had NV antennas up for some time.

Found a rope hanging from the tower on Pleasant Ave in Fairfield just north of John Gray, no one on that tower, did see guys at the base of it but it has multiple carriers. No NV antennas on this tower, but I may be able to check back tomorrow. It's located inside a gated storage place so can't get very close to see equipment on the ground.

I'll also try and get to the tower near Hamilton Mason and Lesourdsville West Chester Rd to see if anything thing has been done.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Signal Check is reporting 1x800 from the Wasserman Rd tower in Hamilton as well. If so I'm really hoping lte is knocking at our doors.

I know when 800 went live in Trenton, LTE followed about 2 weeks later. Be nice to have lte everywhere.

I live close to the one on third st that's in the scrap yard, it is NOT putting out 1x800, never has that I've seen and I can literally see it from my house

signal check showed 1x 800 from 555 3rd street. That's the scrap yard.

I also know 3rd St tower is putting out 1x800 as is the tower off RT 4 in Hamilton, near McDonalds. Did ride down to Fairfield, no towers down there with 800 yet. It would appear all towers inside the Hamilton City limits are 1x800 now.

• Like 1

my service keeps dropping.. this is in Fairfield and in the west side.... hoping this is a sign that we are getting some more upgrades... kind of irritating that I'm getting so many missed calls since the phone won't ring..... sign of progress I guess

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

4G LTE lasted to mile marker 39  way before the winton road exit then dropped to 3G.. a guy on sprints wall warren dixon

posted this feb 26th

Warren E Dixon Jr. Sprint is currently upgrading its infrastructure nationwide to Network Vision 4GLTE / enhanced 3G....
Cincinnati is currently being upgraded....During the upgrade process, you will experience service interruptions until more towers are upgraded, beta tested, then brought back online....
Cincinnati
NV Sites Accepted = 51%
LTE Sites Accepted = 31%
Anticipated LTE Launch = Spring 2014 (Greenville/Springfield launched 1/2014)
Original Scheduled Completion = Q2 2014
Current Production Rate Completion = May 2014

I can drive back by and take a screen shot to prove it if you like.

not calling you a liar simply saying I'm two hundred yards away and not getting 1x800 nor have I ever, maybe they were testing it when you went by or maybe I don't know how to use signal check but I've not seen 1x800 from that tower yet, I just took this shot maybe I'm looking at it wrong Lord knows I'm no pro at this stuff Posted Image