Network Vision/LTE - Cincinnati Market

ohioratrodder

Wow, that tower has some nice speed also. 30 down and 20 up. Also laying down some purple on sensorly.Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I thought it did. But I don't have a lot of knowledge about towers. Why does the signal not project very far? I live on the same street and I can't get a signal in my yard.

That's the best news I've heard all day! :lol:

Just so happens, I'm headed over that way right now.

Not coming from Gardner Rd tower. Not sure where its coming from ATM. I'll find it though lol.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

That's the best news I've heard all day! :lol:

Just so happens, I'm headed over that way right now.

Not coming from Gardner Rd tower. Not sure where its coming from ATM. I'll find it though lol.

I did pick it up briefly by Wal-Mart. Is not the wasserman rd tower. Maybe New Miami?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I'll go back by there, was thinking old Oxford rd maybe.

Well, ever since the trenton tower was turned on, I've been able to get 4g in parts of Hamilton. I guess this is just more of that.

Edit: Or maybe it's the Tonya Tr tower getting over there.

No idea. Went to Millville and back, new miami and back, went up stalhaber and back. Weird.

Ok no old Oxford rd, no riverside Dr, no Oxford. Phantom signal? On the west side?

For the past 7-10 days I've been getting 4g on Millville Ave in Hamilton (I did a few speedtests that are on sensorly also). Seems to be the Trenton tower.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

I could use some phantom signal in Trenton. There's plenty of purple in the neighborhood but none inside the house.

I can see the purple in Madison now! Perhaps they'll just finish the whole area for us this week.

Have the 3g towers in Hamilton been upgraded yet? Or are we still on old equipment?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

at the moment on legacy equipment. I give it a couple months then it will get interesting in Hamilton. The new miami tower is not broadcasting lte yet.