Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

So doing some thinking and analyzing the maps...

148/252 sites completed for a 58% completed, 14 LTE site lives (more than 3 times the total wimax protected sites on the island)... at this point

The rest of the non completed sites are on metro area and the east of the island around fajardo and some on the center of the island.

West side is missing Mayaguez, Sabana Grande(Where I live :wacko:) and a few more...

Robert: I'm seeing a pattern here with rooftop sites, in Mayaguez 5 of 6 sites are Rooftop, 1 in Aguadilla, 1 in Sabana Grande, and a lot of the metro area also are rooftop. They seem to left them to be the last because of the difficulty on installing them? They seems to be easier to do a rooftop, but isn't only antenna that where talking, there also cabinets and a lot of stuff.

I remember when I worked with a subcontractor installing satellite internet on all the public schools around the island, that we left for last the schools that were harder to do the job or we need a special equipment. Some sites were only 3 or 4 hours to completed and others took me a week.

• Like 2

148/252 sites completed for a 58% completed, 14 LTE site lives (more than 3 times the total wimax protected sites on the island)... at this point

The rest of the non completed sites are on metro area and the east of the island around fajardo and some on the center of the island.

West side is missing Mayaguez, Sabana Grande(Where I live :wacko:) and a few more...

Robert: I'm seeing a pattern here with rooftop sites, in Mayaguez 5 of 6 sites are Rooftop, 1 in Aguadilla, 1 in Sabana Grande, and a lot of the metro area also are rooftop. They seem to left them to be the last because of the difficulty on installing them? They seems to be easier to do a rooftop, but isn't only antenna that where talking, there also cabinets and a lot of stuff.

I remember when I worked with a subcontractor installing satellite internet on all the public schools around the island, that we left for last the schools that were harder to do the job or we need a special equipment. Some sites were only 3 or 4 hours to completed and others took me a week.

You may be on to something. Installing panels can be much easier on a rooftop. But getting backhaul in place and working on cabinets is harder. And not being able to easily access your truck can be a pain. Rooftops may be toward the end in general.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 1

I donated and have sponsor access where can I see this maps that you are talking about?

Im connected to a LTE /NV 3G tower per interactive map, but still in EvDo RevA. 300kbps...

Sent from my Super Charged Galaxy Note 2

In your phone status whats your mobile network type showing? EVDO? Are you using netmonitor or cdma field test app to see if connected to that tower?