Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

[st Thomas]

yesterday every iphone i came across had no data connection... today i didn't have it for at least 7 hours... i'm on evo4glte..

hope there's some work being done! on the network.sprint map(zip: 00802) it shows we got a voice upgrade... ugh. got this phone pre-order... haven't experienced 4gLTE yet at all ever.

send some workers over here!

• Like 1

Anyone in Ponce?

Well i had been getting LTE speeds at home (carretera 132) before and it was an average of 2.30 to 3,00 mbps. Today i did a quick speed test and got 6.59 mbps. Maybe that doesn't mean anything but it could be that they turned on some other towers and strengthened the connection because i live in a mediocre coverage area. I'm going to take a quick trip to Plaza del Caribe right now with sensorly and do a couple of speed test to see how it looks.
  • Like 5

Yesterday I did a map trip from Caguas to Moca using the north route. Today I am doing a map trip in Moca Aguadilla, Aguada and all the south route from Moca to Caguas and then Caguas to the Luis Munoz airport and to Caguas again

Maaan!! What a trip!! Yeaaah. :tu:

Nothing new in Ponce, still the same as always. No 4g yet on areas that are supposed to have 4g LTE according to sprint.com/coverage (just in case, i know the difference from areas that are supposed to have LTE right now and are scheduled to get LTE in the future.)

Does anyone know what reception will be like for Levittown/Toa Baja?? Will we get lte here??

Toa Baja/Levittown will get LTE, when? We don't know exactly, but the way things are going, should be soon. The reception should see an improvement, but reception depends on location, buildings and lot of stuff that can vary the result. Welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

This morning as I was leaving Panaderia España in Isla Verde, I noticed a few blocks down on that same street there was a Sprint crew unloading equipment onto a site that's on top of a business located right before the bridge. Hopefully we should start seeing more work done in Carolina. Where the coverage is totally non working.

• Like 4