Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

That's a Sprint LTE transmitter. The box says 800 left and right leads 1900. Those are the two bands will transmit Sprint.

Is that here in PR? If it is where did you take it and how?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Merry christmas!! As a gift from Sprint. In my backyard my phobe switched to 4g.. for about 30 minutes . Netmonitfor showed that was connected to a site near UPR bayamon. I live in guaynabo in the frontier of guaynabo and bayamon

• Like 3

Merry christmas!! As a gift from Sprint. In my backyard my phobe switched to 4g.. for about 30 minutes . Netmonitfor showed that was connected to a site near UPR bayamon. I live in guaynabo in the frontier of guaynabo and bayamon

Hopefully i get 4g when I get home..

We'll see..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I was connected today to site PR60XC273 in Caguas that is marked as 4G complete and net monitor showed that I was connected LTE to that site, but a minute later it dropped to 3G still connected to that site. How can this happen? if I am still connected to the same antenna.

Any ideas????????

I was connected today to site PR60XC273 in Caguas that is marked as 4G complete and net monitor showed that I was connected LTE to that site, but a minute later it dropped to 3G still connected to that site. How can this happen? if I am still connected to the same antenna.

Any ideas????????

I think LTE can connect to a different antenna other than 1x/3g.

AFAIK netmonitor shows 1x/evdo.

When im near the airport netmonitor shows that im connected to a site that hasn't been finished, but I have LTE.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

There is no app on Android nor iPhone that shows which LTE site you are connected to. They only show the 1x site you are connected to. And even the accuracy of that is variable.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

There is no app on Android nor iPhone that shows which LTE site you are connected to. They only show the 1x site you are connected to. And even the accuracy of that is variable.

Netmonitor sometimes shows which site you are conected to.....

posted using J.A.R.V.I.S.

Netmonitor sometimes shows which site you are conected to.....

posted using J.A.R.V.I.S.

No. Not LTE. Never. When it is correct, it is only coincidentally correct. Like when a broken clock shows the correct time twice a day.

The only time that LTE will be shown in the correct location in NetMonitor is if you are connected to 1x at the same exact site. There is no way to verify you are connected to the same site or not, so depending on NetMonitor to locate LTE will yield poor results.

LTE doesn't broadcast coordinates that your device can use, so it can not be located by any app. However, 1x does broadcast its location.

• Like 3

LTE spotted from a site on top of Caribbean Cinemas in Plaza Rio Hondo....screenshots and report coming in a few mins.

EDIT: Apparently the LTE is coming from another nearby site, not the caribbean cinemas.

• Like 1

Ok so at my parents house which is close to plaza rio hondo I noticed that my phone was on 4g at my room. As I did a speed test it dropped out so I went to a window that has the mall infront of it.

Toggled airplane mode and 4g became stable there. (If I moved from that room it would drop out like it did in mines)

This is a picture of the site. (I may be wrong because the building has two antennas that are similar about 10ft away in the same rooftop) but netmonitor says thats where I am connected. sorry for the flipped picture :D

enenequ4.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

post-4480-13566294867533_thumb.jpg

post-4480-13566295033694_thumb.jpg

post-4480-13566295192634_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gab2012
  • Like 1