Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

I'm sitting in an office in the middle of a building in santurce. Everyone around me on AT&T has service and me 0 bars. What a bummer that sprint won't be deploying 800mhz in Puerto Rico.

I been to plaza las Americas twice in the last two weeks and yesterday and theres nearly no coverage inside or outside. Hope it just cause of the upgrades taking place.

Do you have a network connection right now? Mine its not connecting, not even for roaming.

I am in Old San Juan right now and I am on 1X wich means I can not use the phone and I can just use the phone to see the battery percentage drain

Do you have a network connection right now? Mine its not connecting, not even for roaming.

haha I was going to tell you that. It connected for a few seconds to an NV site and then I don't have service at all.

haha I was going to tell you that. It connected for a few seconds to an NV site and then I don't have service at all.

I'll go to the Sprint Store in Roosevelt Ave. during lunch. I saw a tweet in the official Sprint Puerto Rico twitter account showing off an LTE speedtest from Hato Rey. 8 minutes later, no service. NV related? First time with No service in the SJ metro area though.

• Like 1

I'll go to the Sprint Store in Roosevelt Ave. during lunch. I saw a tweet in the official Sprint Puerto Rico twitter account showing off an LTE speedtest from Hato Rey. 8 minutes later, no service. NV related? First time with No service in the SJ metro area though.

I'm having problems since monday. No data connection from Hato Rey to Guaynabo. Let's hope is NV related.

Went to the store but the only solution is to restore the phone thru iTunes. Reseting Network Settings did nothing. Re doing the ##UPDATE# thru a WiFi connection didn't produce anything. Apparently after the original network settings update thru spotty 3G, something failed that now I can't connect to the network. Very frustrating.

Went to the store but the only solution is to restore the phone thru iTunes. Reseting Network Settings did nothing. Re doing the ##UPDATE# thru a WiFi connection didn't produce anything. Apparently after the original network settings update thru spotty 3G, something failed that now I can't connect to the network. Very frustrating.

Gustavo,

I Have an Iphone 5 and this happened to me here when Sprint was working in Caguas and I was frustrated to. But is all gone know and with LTE. Happy camper now... :) BE PATIENT!!!

i have 25009 prl on my evo lte and it does not connect

Evo LTE does not connect generally unless you are in a area with great signal and or use LTE Only.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

and until we get better LTE coverage, keep toggling airplane mode

• Like 1

and until we get better LTE coverage, keep toggling airplane mode

What does that do....?

posted using my super FK'N htcEVO4gLTE

What does that do....?

posted using my super FK'N htcEVO4gLTE

how do I do that

if you're in LTE coverage, forces the phone to connect to it, seems to be an issue on the Evo LTE and the Galaxy S3

Shawn, go to the Settings menu, should be the first option.

if you're in LTE coverage, forces the phone to connect to it, seems to be an issue on the Evo LTE and the Galaxy S3

Shawn, go to the Settings menu, should be the first option.

Not really the case with the GS3, it usually picks it up automatically where the Evo will not get a connection at all. Thats my case with the custom PRL, not sure with the new PRL.