Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Hello everyone,

Just got LTE signal in Reynoldsburg, band 25. I believe it's coming from the tower behind Tim Horton's, at the 5 way intersection. I'm on GS3, so I know it can't be any other band. [picture] Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Yay I woke up to LTE this morning on the south side of Columbus [picture]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since you are both sponsors, you can get more information and help to get credit in the sponsors forum http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4742-columbus-market-mapspreadsheet/page-102

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

Just got LTE signal in Reynoldsburg, band 25. I believe it's coming from the tower behind Tim Horton's, at the 5 way intersection. I'm on GS3, so I know it can't be any other band

.u6enurep.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Yep. It has been confirmed that site is broadcasting LTE.

Venture Dr. In Groveport started broadcasting 1900 LTE this morning as well.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Screenshots please.

Sprint store at Hamilton Rd

4ahutu5e.jpgpa4a8yme.jpgudynema4.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I know where this LTE is coming from, but can't say on this side, but it's not coming from Hamilton Road.

I've given you credit for confirming the correct site though.

• Like 1

Sponsors, I have posted a sprite map with leads to 7 new LTE sites.  Not all may be visible to all users or at all times,  But you can use this combined with our maps to find and get credit for new LTE sites.  http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4742-columbus-market-mapspreadsheet/page-103&do=findComment&comment=283174

At kroger at near 270 right off east broad next to reynoldsburg new albany road.. Picking up LTE.. 2 bars only.. But still 5 Mbps down.. Everyone knows Lte speed is highly signal dependant..what got flipped on near me overnight??!

At kroger at 270 and broad next to reynoldsburg mew albany road.. Picking up LTE.. 2 bars only.. But still 5 Mbps down.. Lte is highly dependant..what got flipped on near me overnigjt??

I was confused at first, I was about to say, there is not a Kroger at 270 & Broad. But yes, a lot of sites in the area are being fired up. They wen't 3G a few days ago and now are in LTE testing for acceptance.

I was confused at first, I was about to say, there is not a Kroger at 270 & Broad. But yes, a lot of sites in the area are being fired up. They wen't 3G a few days ago and now are in LTE testing for acceptance.

Thats the one I got earlier. Probably main and Livingston.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

On lancaster and east broad.. Lte still around 5-6 down speed

LTE Engineering Screenshots please and check the link before:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4742-columbus-market-mapspreadsheet/

Thats the one I got earlier. Probably main and Livingston.

seems like a stretch .. but possibly so..

I work very close to 270 right off east broad in a medical building.. I've noticed the past week that I have signal inside.. Iam able to make calls inside and usually i can't.  What would make this possible - it has nothing to do with 3g/4g.. and the iPhone typically doesnt go for 800 voice unless it is - because it gets nothing else in that building. . Whatever the reason I'm making calls inside !

seems like a stretch .. but possibly so..

I work very close to 270 right off east broad in a medical building.. I've noticed the past week that I have signal inside.. Iam able to make calls inside and usually i can't.  What would make this possible - it has nothing to do with 3g/4g.. and the iPhone typically doesnt go for 800 voice unless it is - because it gets nothing else in that building. . Whatever the reason I'm making calls inside !

I thought the iPhone 5 was capable of receiving 1x800?

I thought the iPhone 5 was capable of receiving 1x800?

yes that's correct, but my understanding was Sprint set the iPhones 800 voice priority as dead last.. maybe thats what happening though.. the voice seemed to get better as they flipped on more of those 800's south of me ( off main street near 270 )..

yes that's correct, but my understanding was Sprint set the iPhones 800 voice priority as dead last.. maybe thats what happening though.. the voice seemed to get better as they flipped on more of those 800's south of me ( off main street near 270 )..

You're probably getting 1x 800 when you're inside there and on your phone. Which is new in the area.

You're probably getting 1x 800 when you're inside there and on your phone. Which is new in the area.

Seems like this "waiting around" crap maybe finally paying off some.  To see Sprint becoming a company I might  be glad I stuck with.  The unlimited data is what has kept me waiting mostly. Voice has almost always been great outside, but to see it improving indoors it a welcome surprise.  I'm not getting too pumped up just yet.

Posted Image

LTE from the south side of Columbus but not quite sure which tower I am getting this signal from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk