Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

My data service has gotten worse I did have lte 2 weeks ago but it was a low signal now all my phone sees now is 1x and when it does pop back to 3G it does not work even at 3am. Any ideas of what could be going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My data service has gotten worse I did have lte 2 weeks ago but it was a low signal now all my phone sees now is 1x and when it does pop back to 3G it does not work even at 3am. Any ideas of what could be going on?

No data. everything just times out. I'm showing LTE -100, which isn't great, but usable.

There were some data issues the other day where it went down nationwide, but I don't think this is your issue. derrph, I'd try a single profile update to see if that helps, but it sounds like the network is overwhelmed, yes even LTE. Once they finish some nearby clusters with 3G and LTE it will show improvement, but yes, it can't get here fast enough.

One bright note. It has been confirmed that Band 41 Sprint 2600 (not Clear) permits have been filled to establish the final part of True Sprint Spark in Columbus.

When is LTE going to be in the downtown area? I see all this LTE out of Columbus none what so ever in the heart of downtown.

There is plenty of LTE downtown, you just need a triband phone with our techniques. ;)   Eventually Columbus will be launched and it will be open to all.  :tu: 

The progress detail is in the sponsor spreadsheet on the first page of the sponsor forum.  Happy hunting!!

• Like 1

When is LTE going to be in the downtown area? I see all this LTE out of Columbus none what so ever in the heart of downtown.

Search Chicago Sprint Network Vision Disaster.  :tu:

• Like 1

I think what they're trying to explain to you is that the reason for doing this from the outside in is to attempt to minimize network disruption. If we think we have it bad now, it's nothing compared to if they worked the opposite or did sites haphazardly instead of clusters. For better or worse, we're benefiting from the debacle that was the Chicago rollout.

• Like 2

Anyone notice that one of the cabinet doors was left wide open at the 270 & Westerville site? It's been like that for at least 2 days now.

Can you grab some pictures? We still show that site is legacy and no Network Vision equipment has been seen on site since last checked on 2/2/2014.

I have a pic. How can I send to you? Email?

You can upload to here using Tapatalk or imgur.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

nu4eheve.jpg

Not the greatest pic

Was that cabinet empty?

Was that cabinet empty?

Picture is dark, but it sure looks empty - which would explain why it was left wide open.. If it had new equipment in it, Id 'HOPE they'd have it locked up when no one is around.

nu4eheve.jpg

Not the greatest pic

Picture is dark, but it sure looks empty - which would explain why it was left wide open.. If it had new equipment in it, Id 'HOPE they'd have it locked up when no one is around.

It's not a Network Vision Cabinet and I don't believe it's a Legacy Sprint cabinet either. I believe it may be a Nextel cabinet. Which would explain why it's empty.

You can use this here to spot Samsung NV Cabinets in our area: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3906-how-to-spot-sprint-antennas-and-rrus-samsung-style/

• Like 1

6e7uhere.jpg I woke up to more lte. The hex is 086038xx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can get credit for this site if you drive to that site and confirm 1 or 2 of the other serving cells. I think I know what site it is, but can't discuss over here.

• Like 1

You can get credit for this site if you drive to that site and confirm 1 or 2 of the other serving cells. I think I know what site it is, but can't discuss over here.

Ok will do when I get off of work if no one snags it up first

• Like 1